Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we look a mess. The only thing our training sessions are good is to injury our players for weeks.

Our defense is ridiculous. Our defending is even worse and our attack players look uninspired, insipid, and just plain poor.

There's nothing worth mentioning in this team right now. Yeah, some people pointed some problems we had last season when we won points playing bad, I did too, but never thought it was the end of the world. Nothing explains how bad this team plays. Yeah, Ivanovic may fail now and then, but fact remains two Everton players headed the ball completely unmarked... another one got to shoot from the edge of the box, unmarked, no one to close in and tackle.

I wonder what the problem here is because we don't have one single good performer for a while - except the keepers.

I need to get into American football then.

What about the NHL season? Baseball is not an option. Still waiting for the NBA season to start.

Im a NY Jets fan, so im used to dissapointment. (Also support the Ravens.)

NBA is a month and a half away... Gonna be a looooooong wait.

we look a mess. The only thing our training sessions are good is to injury our players for weeks.

Our defense is ridiculous. Our defending is even worse and our attack players look uninspired, insipid, and just plain poor.

There's nothing worth mentioning in this team right now. Yeah, some people pointed some problems we had last season when we won points playing bad, I did too, but never thought it was the end of the world. Nothing explains how bad this team plays. Yeah, Ivanovic may fail now and then, but fact remains two Everton players headed the ball completely unmarked... another one got to shoot from the edge of the box, unmarked, no one to close in and tackle.

I wonder what the problem here is because we don't have one single good performer for a while - except the keepers.

The whole mess started with Mourinho and Eva...since that game, every player has looked disinterested and lacking motivation... :rant: