Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

Oscar is a poor player period. He's one of the few players who play for a top team that doesn't do anything particularly special. He's average at everything... I would much rather keep Willian in the team.

Yes because Willian is so creative amirite.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it. Jose isn't one to suffer fools, no matter how much he likes a player. Ivanovic's days are numbered. Jose is far too good of a manager to let this go much longer. He has to show some loyalty for the guys who won us the league; at some point, he'll sit them down and tell them they are just not good enough and he has a entire club to think about.

there arent a great many options and I think some players realise this

The performances aren't something new. We've seen this football in all of 2015. The amount of times I've said average/poor performance this year is shocking. The difference is points are being lost now.

But this game isn't over. A win is a must.

I honestly think he is...because a manager who is dead serious would have done something about it by now. You cannot keep playing Ivanovic. You have other players in your disposal, give them a try. They can't be any worse than what Ivanovic is doing.

it's not that simple. Both Terry and Ivanovic, the heart and soul of our team are under-performing. Jose can't bench both. Right now, he's chosen Terry to be dropped. He still need experience and leadership out there. That's a young team if you haven't noticed.

At some point, he'll say fuck it, the leadership isn't saving us, so change it up.

It's tough for him. had Terry declined this year and Ivanovic next, he would have been ruthless. Right now, his entire core is falling apart.

Yes because Willian is so creative amirite.

No not because hes so creative its because he actually can bring pace, hard work and defensive know how to the team. There is nothing Oscar does hes average at everything hes an average dribbler average passer hes not particularly quick hes not strong.

Reading some comments, I see Oscar is the new Messiah. It's funny, any time we're struggling, there's always some random name thrown out. We need so and so etc. Fact is if Oscar was on the pitch, he done NOTHING. Let's stop deluding ourselves. Our problems are much bigger than one individual player.

He's not, and his absence is not the reason for not winning right now. But he's a far better option in the middle in games like this. Tidy play doesn't win you points. I'm still not convinced Willian is a #10. I just don't see it in his game. I like him better out wide but Hazard and Pedro are better.