Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Seriously, if the mods have had their fun can we please go back to normality? I feel like I'm reading off an alphabet chart every time I open one of these threads.

Notonly that but if we are being so pedantic maybe a picture next to all the players names so the ones who supposedly dont know theyre own players names just might not know what they look like!

But Ive just been going thru all the YTs I cab find for him and in this media click report http://theprideoflondon.com/2015/08/25/top-5-pedro-moments-chelsea-fc-new-signings-best-bits/4/ I found this bit a bit dodgy eh!.

3. 2015 UEFA Super Cup

Many people don’t count Super Cups as proper competitions, but it is rare that you score a goal in a final that actually wins your team the trophy.

RELATED: How Chelsea FC Spoilt Manchester United’s Pedro Party

This happened just a couple of weeks ago in fact, when Barcelona took on Sevilla in the UEFA Super Cup. With rumours swirling that Pedro was on the verge of joining Manchester United (LOL), the winger was left on the bench from the outset. An incredibly entertaining affair ensued, with Sevilla overcoming a 4-1 deficit with little over 30 minutes left to take the match into extra-time.

Pedro was subbed on and came up trumps in the 115th minute, latching onto the rebound as Beto failed to effectively parry a Messi strike. That would be Barcelona’s fifth, and the game’s ninth, goal that would hand the Catalans the win.

Fast forward a week or so and the player had agreed a switch to Chelsea.

This wasn’t the only cup winner that Pedro netted. Six years earlier in the 2009 UEFA Super Cup, Pedro again started as a sub, and again came on to score the winner in extra-time. What’s even more odd is that it was in the 115th minute as well. Weird, huh?

The article is now five days old but it's a good one.

Great article. Such a level of selflesness is indeed extremely rare.

He was always very underrated. Many would have you believe he was lucky to play for Barca or only played because he's a youth product. 'Anyone looks good playing in that side'. Complete nonsense. And like the article stated, he's made many, many key contributions to Barca's succes.

I truly hope he becomes a big succes.

Pedro is the signing arsenal/united/city should of done....

Arsenal has ramsey, united has mata and city has now KDB....

All 3 teams should of went for pace and a hardworker instead. They will regret not going for Pedro. Pedro is willian with goal scoring ability...