Anthony Martial

Pacquiao

he is on the way to Manchester United to sign a contract.

Anthony Martial set to complete Manchester United transfer after Monaco starlet is allowed to leave France camp during international duty amid £36m deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3216916/Anthony-Martial-set-complete-transfer-Manchester-United-Monaco-starlet-gets-permission-leave-France.html

Transfer window latest: Anthony Martial heads for Manchester United talks – live!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2015/aug/31/transfer-window-latest-anthony-martial-charlie-austin-and-more-live

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to RMS Sport in France, the fee for Martial is an initial €60million and then €20million in add-ons. That’s potentially £58million.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2015/aug/31/transfer-window-latest-anthony-martial-charlie-austin-and-more-live

€80 mil! Van Gaal and Woodward struck the panic button with a sledgehammer.

Trying to think where he'd even play in United's first XI. Apparently he's not really a pure #9?

Paying a load of money for potential is one thing. Paying a load of money for potential and a player without a set position is dangerous. Hope he busts and busts hard. :)

Trying to think where he'd even play in United's first XI. Apparently he's not really a pure #9?

Paying a load of money for potential is one thing. Paying a load of money for potential and a player without a set position is dangerous. Hope he busts and busts hard. :)

Even IF hes not in the 1st XI it means their depth is going to be alot better than what we got.

Well the price is a lot but when you think of the price for other talents who are older than him, like Stones for over £30m etc it is not that ludicrous. Like Skipper said, he is a lot like Henry when he was placing. Bundles of pace, excellent strength and balance, excellent dribbling ability and is very good out wide or up front. That being said I don't think he will improve them straight away but he has got loads of talent and potential. He completely ripped apart Arsenal last season and they could not handle his pace, power and dribbling ability.

A lot of money but I would rather spend big money on a young attacker than a young defender. Time will tell but he has the potential to be a star player.

Well the price is a lot but when you think of the price for other talents who are older than him, like Stones for over £30m etc it is not that ludicrous. Like Skipper said, he is a lot like Henry when he was placing. Bundles of pace, excellent strength and balance, excellent dribbling ability and is very good out wide or up front. That being said I don't think he will improve them straight away but he has got loads of talent and potential. He completely ripped apart Arsenal last season and they could not handle his pace, power and dribbling ability.

A lot of money but I would rather spend big money on a young attacker than a young defender. Time will tell but he has the potential to be a star player.

£30-35m for Stones is one thing.

The reported €80m (nearly £60m) for this kid is another. Nearly £60m for a 19 year old from the French league who had just a decent season last year. That's utter madness! For that price you'd expect a striker on Agüero's level or someone who is 100% certain to become world class.

£30-35m for Stones is one thing.

The reported €80m (nearly £60m) for this kid is another. Nearly £60m for a 19 year old from the French league who had just a decent season last year. That's utter madness! For that price you'd expect a striker on Agüero's level or someone who is 100% certain to become world class.

If it is £36m I don't think it is that much in this market for a player of his potential. If it is nearly £60m like some people say which I struggle to believe then that is too much but I guess we have to wait till he joins to find out the full details of the transfe.r

Pure 9s are overrated, the best strikers in the world are Suarez, aguero, Benz, Ibra, etc.

Multi dimensional strikers are in and more coveted.

Anyway if some Chelsea fans could justify the shit money we were throwing at Everton not sure how it is any different in this case.

Martial is a much better prospect, and united will have a Aguero/Suarez 2.0 in a couple season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You