Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Falcaos agent just wrote this on his Facebook page: With Falcao in london to finish some work !

Looks like Falcao close to joining now!

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Its probably not his agent so don't go signing him in FM2011 just yet thumbsup.gif

Anyway, I was skeptical of signing him first but I have watched videos of him on Youtube (yes I know its Youtube) and he is a machine at hitting the back of the net.

Falcaos agent just wrote this on his Facebook page: With Falcao in london to finish some work !

Looks like Falcao close to joining now!

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Thats a fake.

His agent wont post that kind of thing. Thats for sure.

When did this hit 18 pages? :fainthv9:

I'm not going to read the previous 17 as this looked like lazy journalism to me from the very beginning but could anyone sum up for me what's been said?

Only important thing is there was a report from a Portuguese paper, about us already agreeing terms with him.

The rest is about whether we need him or not, who should leave, what formation we will use if we get him, and the usual Torres debate lol.

So basically a report similar to Marca's on Neymar made this one explode? I think I'll stay out of this

Really different mate. The news came from papers in Portugal, Falcao's current home.

News about Neymar are from Marca, so far from Brazil.

And basically, Neymar's to Real reports are all from Marca, and while Marca said its done deal, the player himself and Santos president dismissed those claims.

Rumor about Falcao is all over the portuguese press, and in different papers. Its not a crazy paper with some kind of exclusive news, like stupid Marca.

Of course it all can be only a rumor, but to me its more reliable that Marcas claims.

So you ruled out a chance of a slow day for the Portuguese journalists?

Andre Villas Boas joins and suddenly 3 threads pop up with Portugues players and everyone suddenly wants Moutinho, Hulk Falcao etc. Has anyone actually stopped to consider if any of those moves makes any sense? Because for me only Hulk does and there are more wingers out there who could do the job.

Andre Villas Boas joins and suddenly 3 threads pop up with Portugues players and everyone suddenly wants Moutinho, Hulk Falcao etc. Has anyone actually stopped to consider if any of those moves makes any sense? Because for me only Hulk does and there are more wingers out there who could do the job.

Your right.

There is fake guy in Facebook claiming he is Falcao's agent, and he and the player are supposed to be in London right now...

But the problem is that he is in South America right now to play American Cup, so I'm almost sure he is involved with Colombian NT, and he is not discussing anything with Chelsea at his moment.

Do you think Lukaku makes any sense ?

Anyway, Daily Mail said he will sign July 1, and Colombia first game in Copa América is in July 2.

:goodpost: