Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Guest justin_3d

Except for when your calling him a bum and saying he has done nothing in his lengthy 4 and a bit months at the club.

He has not done nothing. And for that he is a bum. Until he does good in the time he will get, he won't receive my praise!

Josh, Mikel, Yossi, Bosingwa and Yury. blue%20scalf.gif

If AVB is all that, he will get these players going.

I think that is what he has been hinting at in his interview. Not do major signings, but unlock their potential.

Yossi?

He's 31 years old, whatever 'potential' he had has already been unlocked. He will be nothing more than a squad player next season.

Guest justin_3d

Yossi?

He's 31 years old, whatever 'potential' he had has already been unlocked. He will be nothing more than a squad player next season.

Yossi can be the middle ground of Mikel and Josh.

http://www.cmjornal....milhoes-por-ano

MAIN NEWSPAPER IN PORTUGAL SAYS WE'VE PRATCITALLY SIGNED HIM

Since AVB was signed, that has always been the case. Falcao always said that he would like to join AVB at Chelsea. But the problem is PORTO. they won't negociate, only want the release clause deposited on the account.

Since AVB was signed, that has always been the case. Falcao always said that he would like to join AVB at Chelsea. But the problem is PORTO. they won't negociate, only want the release clause deposited on the account.

Can't blame them, not after the last time we raided them :lol: (José Mourinho era)

Frankly, his release clause still seems very low for a striker that scored 17 goals in a European competition. €30M is a bargain imo.

...That being said i'm, still not convinced we need him.

Very low, especially considering Hulk's rumoured 90m release clause

Can't blame them, not after the last time we raided them :lol: (José Mourinho era)

I think the 2 portuguese clubs should really be hating us. we've been raiding them for quite some time. (Carvalho, Hilario, Ferreira, Bosingwa, Luiz, Ramires, Mourinho, AVB)

Guest justin_3d

LMAO

for how long.. he's another 30+ who has no future here.

Yossi was a poor signing, and he will be nothing more than a squad player this season.

2 years till Josh is better form to take over. blue%20scalf.gif

LMAO

Yossi was a poor signing, and he will be nothing more than a squad player this season.

I have to agree with this. I mean, how many games did he play last season? He was injured for most of the campaign, which just tells you that he's injury prone.

What I will say however, is that when called upon, he puts in great performances. He's the closest we have to a playmaker at the moment, and is able to unlock Torres' true potential at times.

Don't believe me? Then I advise you to watch the Chelsea v West Ham highlights last season where Torres scored!

I think the 2 portuguese clubs should really be hating us. we've been raiding them for quite some time. (Carvalho, Hilario, Ferreira, Bosingwa, Luiz, Ramires, Mourinho, AVB)

Either way, another big club would have ended up signing them. At least with us they recieve relatively large transfer fees.

@portugoaldotnet on twitter (follows portugual)

"For the moment Falcao to Chelsea is just rumour, albeit very widespread & incessant rumour. No agent/club/player quotes on it"

"A lot of the players pledged future to Porto on back of AVB's committment to staying"

Also says Correia d Manha stupendously unreliable. If they printed today was Thursday he'd double check.

LMAO

For £6m i don't think he was too bad granted a hard one to get excited about but agree that he should be nothing more than a squad player.

Either way, another big club would have ended up signing them. At least with us they recieve relatively large transfer fees.

Exactly!

Porto know how to replace players. Their club is like a snake shedding its skin. When the old skin is gone, they instantly produce a new one.

In other words, when big name players get removed from their squad, they are immediately replaces with younger players, and they are moulded into their team to be made into bigger names.

I know that Alex (BlueLion) follows Lyon partially, and a couple years ago, he touched on the fact that Lyon have a very similar policy to this. Their youth setup is immaculate. With developing the likes of Benzema, Gassama, Sissokho, etc.