Jase

Man of the Match  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not directing this at you specifically - I don't blame you, it's contagious these days at TC. It's just that the main perpetrators are on my ignore list so I couldn't direct it anywhere else! :D

:D

No offence taken mate, like you say it's the way around here lately.

I was at the game so positives at least... We thoroughly outsang Arsenal even when they scored, and we were far more respectful of Petr than they were of Cescy, who they booed as their players repeatedly kicked him to the ground.

And well... That's it. Both teams were bang average and Hazard couldn't bail us out this time either.

Cesc was hesitant.

Oscar MOTM. He looked the best player on the pitch imo.

What worries me is that Arsenal are continuing their great form they grabbed from the start of 2015. They haven't stopped.

And we are doing the same, continuing on that run.

Last season means nuff all now. It's like an Arsenal fan saying, "look at 03/04 that team will beat your team!" They didn't have Cech last season. They didn't have Coquelin and Walcott at the beginning of the season. Not saying our team is so bad that we won't get 4th place, but retaining the PL will be 10x harder now. Expect Arsenal, City and maybe United to breath through our necks.

agree I would have liked to seen us strengthen and I dont really think we have

Wenger is a loser even when he wins.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/02/jose-mourinho-and-arsene-wenger-blank-each-other-after-arsenals-community-shield-victory-over-chelsea-5324041/

And Jose makes me feel proud, even losing...

Who laughs last, laughs best!

Regards.

Had we won this thread would have had no more than 2 pages. Shame some people only turn up when we lose. On to the next one! Loved the atmosphere at the game today and what we did to Cech was amazing.

Just out of interest: With everyone rightly acknowledging that no emphasis should be but on those (glorified) preason friendlies as we have had a shorter preparation time than all other teams hence not being as sharp as them, why the heck didn't we simply start preseason a few days earlier? In 2 weeks we have to go to the etihad ffs.

Spot on my friend. I was asking myself the same question when i realized that all other teams had had already played 3 to 4 preseason games and we were yet to play any game. Would you blame the players for this defeat then? Well we have a coach who would play right footed player as left back whiles a natural left back is left on the bench. He also prefer to play aging players instead of putting faith in young and hungry players (Bamford is a better option than Falcao). He has no attacking plan and you could see that in our play. But what surprises me most is most Chelsea fans still worship him. If Jose is the one the club is putting faith in to build the team for the future, then i am really sad.

Spot on my friend. I was asking myself the same question when i realized that all other teams had had already played 3 to 4 preseason games and we were yet to play any game. Would you blame the players for this defeat then? Well we have a coach who would play right footed player as left back whiles a natural left back is left on the bench. He also prefer to play aging players instead of putting faith in young and hungry players (Bamford is a better option than Falcao). He has no attacking plan and you could see that in our play. But what surprises me most is most Chelsea fans still worship him. If Jose is the one the club is putting faith in to build the team for the future, then i am really sad.

He's so won us three of our last four titles; won the champions league twice with two clubs who should have never had a chance and is considered by pretty much everyone the best manager in the world. Stop whining. Jesus.