Barcelona v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hilarious how you take those games so seriously.. "The 2nd half ruined everything", "hope we get an equalizer!", "what happend to us".... wtf.

Even funnier than the happiness and optimism in HT when we led 1-0.

I'm curious if every team has those fans or its just here.

Yeah. We don't need Pedro. Let United have him whilst we keep Moses and Cuadrado [emoji38]

RW isn't our biggest problem, I'd rather keep Moses and Cuadrado than keeping Mikel and Ramires.

Barca set up to play football for the second half, we don't. Deserved lead for Barca

We don't have anymore quality on the bench, all we have is mikel and ramires on the bench so this is what you get.

I'll say it again, the day fabregas or hazard goes off injured we can say goodbye to any title next season.

If Cesc or Matic is out with an injury we are doomed.

Then we have Ramires and Mikel. If we don't bring in a good midfielder I will cry. We have to strengthen our squad to win back to back titles. So far we are the same team as last season.

We should have a lot of money. I don't get it.

From chipping in 2012 to missing a clear chance 3 years later, the fall of Ramires is incredible

For me he has always been a bad player, I didn't even like him in 2012. Obviously it's only gotten worse

We don't have anymore quality on the bench, all we have is mikel and ramires on the bench so this is what you get.

I'll say it again, the day fabregas or hazard goes off injured we can say goodbye to any title next season.

I'd say Fabregas more than Hazard. We can compensate for no Hazard by playing 2 strikers. But not Even Zouma, Dave, Ramires, or Mikel can create. I'd actually consider playing Colkett instead.

We will miss Cesc more.