Arda Turan

Adnane

Why this guy is perfect for this team? I mean, just read that quote of Sheva.

His career stats says that he can barely complete a match. And he's perfect for a manager like Mourinho... Really?

Mourinho picks players based on attitude not stamina

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got to be one of the craziest rumor mill for ani individual player. Really.

This is up there with Cavani & Pastore for sure.

So he will end up at PSG. Good for them, another player they dont need. Given how pastors turned out I am quite happy we dodged that bullet.

There's talk today that he's close to Barcelona with him sitting out 5 months and joining them in 2016 after their ban. Now all we need is confirmation of dodging this bearded bullet.

yes, and then go into the new season with cuadrado as our RW and oscar as our CAM.

just perfect!! :lol:

Better than spending 30m on a player who will just add to the number of AM's in the team who cant score.

I hope we're not signing him just for the sake of signing someone. There are better options to spend our money on.

Better than spending 30m on a player who will just add to the number of AM's in the team who cant score.

I hope we're not signing him just for the sake of signing someone. There are better options to spend our money on.

go on. tell me those options.

i am all ears. there are no rumors of reus, bale will cost 70-80mil pounds, 50mil for sterling, robben who is not available. i would love to know who else would you think is better than turan.

also, he may not be able to score but he can play well, very very well. he would improve our RW situation tremendously. also, he would fit our system perfectly.

moreover, we have filipe who they want, a very good bargaining chip.

I want us to sign him just so Beasely woud look like the massive cock he is.

Snap. I just want to see how he would backtrack and explain the sudden U-turn. Even though with all the Barca stuff last night he "could" be right. Looks like he was with Alderweireld who seems Spurs bound.

I have always assumed Beasley is "ITK" with Chelsea stuff and considered him worth believing, but i seen a lot of people last night saying he isnt.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You