Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

Would be thrilled to sign him. Love his physical skills and he is talented with the ball. Conte could work with him and really turn him into a great RWB and be a LWB if we need him to play there. If this gets done I will be very happy. I could see this getting done for 30-35m

Definitely a must sign for us. His age, talent, speed, tehnique and versatility will be an amazing addition to our squad. Really hoping deal goes through.

Let's go to work!

theboard.png

I can also understand that he isn't rocking the leage atm in Arsenal, he seems to have lost motivation to play for them, he could potentially explode here.

I've totally been in favour of this move, but, I can see where there's a hang up.

He's apparently after 150K/week

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/15/alex-oxlade-chamberlain-wants-150000-a-week-to-stay-at-arsenal-amid-chelsea-transfer-links-6853944/

I'm not sure how much that affects the dynamics in the team when he would be making more than Willian, Kante, Luiz, etc.

Basically, 3rd, after Hazard, Costa and Courtois

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/15/alex-oxlade-chamberlain-wants-150000-a-week-to-stay-at-arsenal-amid-chelsea-transfer-links-6853944/

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

They won't keep both, ozil is in same boat aswell they will loose far to much money, non of them will sign new deals. Just Wenger talking up prices imo.

To Wenger it's not about the money though. He's said to day that there would be a financial sacrifice (regarding Sanchez), but he's looking at it from a sporting point of view. And in that regard, he's within his rights to do that. They all signed their contracts and Arsenal as an employer can enforce them to stay for the duration of said contracts.

He would much rather gamble and have them all stay at the club in their final year of their contracts in the hope they sign new deals during the season.

6 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Fair play to Arsenal. They don't want to sell players to rivals anymore. We are the new Arsenal now :)

Hahah yes we are new arsenal 😂😁😂.    We are champions so we are new arsenal 13 years without a pl trophy. 

You make me feel better 😂😂😂😂😂

and next year  Sanchez will sign for city so yes arsenal don't want to sell their players to their rivals. Because to sell Sanchez to city or let him for free to city it's the same thing .So they are willing to give their players to their rivals for free or not . They are losers . 

And yoy perhaps you are not a  real Chelsea fan . 

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN STAYING

Arsene Wenger has reiterated Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will remain at Arsenal this summer, despite talk of a £35m move to Chelsea.

“Yes, he is staying here,” the Gunners boss said. “Why? Personally, because I rate him highly and he’s one of the players who is on his way up.

“In the last year, he has made huge progress and personally I want him to stay here for a long time.

“I’m convinced he will be the English player that everybody will look at in the next two years at the end of the season.”

30 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Hahah yes we are new arsenal 😂😁😂.    We are champions so we are new arsenal 13 years without a pl trophy. 

You make me feel better 😂😂😂😂😂

and next year  Sanchez will sign for city so yes arsenal don't want to sell their players to their rivals. Because to sell Sanchez to city or let him for free to city it's the same thing .So they are willing to give their players to their rivals for free or not . They are losers . 

And yoy perhaps you are not a  real Chelsea fan . 

You should be a journalist. These fuckers love making things people never say.

Talking about titles when I clearly said we are the new Arsenal in the way of selling our players to rivals...

And watch your mouth with the last sentence.

26 minutes ago, the wes said:

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN STAYING

Arsene Wenger has reiterated Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will remain at Arsenal this summer, despite talk of a £35m move to Chelsea.

“Yes, he is staying here,” the Gunners boss said. “Why? Personally, because I rate him highly and he’s one of the players who is on his way up.

“In the last year, he has made huge progress and personally I want him to stay here for a long time.

“I’m convinced he will be the English player that everybody will look at in the next two years at the end of the season.”

As expected. 

Why would Wenger want to strengthen a rival for a top-4 place? 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You