Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least the "play cavalier and concede right before half time" approach is in full force after we were confirmed as champions!

If we played like this before, I would not have been happy!

Loftus-Cheek has had a solid 45 minutes though.. credit to him!

Should have played Azpi and Luis ;)

I would rather see RLC and Fab switch

Sad for Zouma - looks like his knee - hope not could be cruciate :(

Agree. He looks completely uncomfortable in front of defence, and has done nothing tbh.

Cesc is vibing, grooving, jamming. Looking like the Cesc of the first half of the season.

Eden and Willian quiet. RLC invisible. I'm going to take a wild guess and say he's not a DM. He certainly doesn't move like a DM.

Steven Gerrard of all people, seriously. 1 goal in 39 games against Chelsea before this game.

Hope the boys can find that final ball in the second half and win. Liverpool don't deserve a draw.

On RLC - it's like playing Ramires, Pogba etc. at the 6. It just takes away their ability to break away with the ball. They have to be cautious.

Hope we don't turn Ruben into another Mikel. Jose needs to give him more freedom, way too restricted at the moment.

Hazard shouldn't be anywhere near the team at the moment. He's clearly packed it in both mentally & physically. Even Cuadrado would be a better option right now.

I feel like Ruben is a bit too restricted. Seems to be the 6, instead of Mikel being the 6.

It feels as though we're having 2 Mikels out there at the moment. RLC is playing safe with his passing so far.

Ivanovic is always making such silly fouls almost every match. His yellow against Palace was also really stupid. And it looks like we haven't learned our lesson in defending set pieces.
But the boys are playing a good football and with good spirit.