Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

and they said Chelsea can't play football...

We're playing the same way we used to the first half of the season. With the pressure off, the players are back to their carefree playing. The rotation helped and we're the Chelsea we'll be for most of next season.

People that insist that José can't play like this really make fool of themselves. Mourinho is just too smart for them...

And Diego Costa is class and a legend in the middle of the fans

You know I criticised Jose a lot last season but I didn't at all this season, simply based on the fact of how he got us to play in the first half of the season. I understood why we locked down after. I was just happy to see that he was capable of coordinating his team like that.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and not surprisingly enough, this thread is moving in snail pace. Why would be buzzing? We're playing good football, Mourinho started an academy player, we even have much higher possession, although I wonder if now that we conceded people will come from their hiding places.

You know I criticised Jose a lot last season but I didn't at all this season, simply based on the fact of how he got us to play in the first half of the season. I understood why we locked down after. I was just happy to see that he was capable of coordinating his team like that.

you and a few others have been fair. I think he deserves some criticism even for some isolated decisions this season, but the slamming he's been getting around here (especially before the title was finally confirmed) has been absurdly unfair. He adapted when we needed to be more pragmatic. Maybe he had been a tad too much cautious, but I don't have major complaints.

Ivanovic giving away a stupid foul and Mikel falling asleep to lose his man.

They are both complete liabilities and I really hope Mou can see that.

They should both be sold in the summer, to anyone who can take them off us. This isn't a knee jerk, Ivan has been a liability at the back for the last 2 seasons and Mikel has always had a catastrophic mistake just around the corner.

and not surprisingly enough, this thread is moving in snail pace. Why would be buzzing? We're playing good football, Mourinho started an academy player, we even have much higher possession, although I wonder if now that we conceded people will come from their hiding places.

This :lol:

Cesc is vibing, grooving, jamming. Looking like the Cesc of the first half of the season.

Eden and Willian quiet. RLC invisible. I'm going to take a wild guess and say he's not a DM. He certainly doesn't move like a DM.

Steven Gerrard of all people, seriously. 1 goal in 39 games against Chelsea before this game.

Hope the boys can find that final ball in the second half and win. Liverpool don't deserve a draw.