Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

Im pretty sure Mou wants to ease RLC in. 60 min here, a little more in the next one etc.
Having said that, Mikel is on a yellow and terribly mediocre, I wish he would have gone off.

Anyone know if Zouma's injury is serious?

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Azpi not play for 2 months and see whether he comes in and puts in a great performance as well. Can't believe people are actually comparing.

Ivanovic for example makes so many mistakes that actually lead to goals.

I know it's not fair, my previous point was that with those mistakes, new in the team, Mourinho won't trust Luís. I'm not saying he's right and he does overlooks all of Ivanovic obvious and even worse mistakes. I was just stating what I see, not that I support Mourinho's choice.

I do hope Luís starts the remaining matches

He's hardly been putting in match winning performances now has he? Azpi has been solid but lets not overstate it now shall we.

His solidness is what champion sides are built on. I have seen nothing out of Luís we couldnt have got in Bertrand either. In fact, I will go on record saying I want Bertrand back now.

His solidness is what champion sides are built on. I have seen nothing out of Luís we couldnt have got in Bertrand either. In fact, I will go on record saying I want Bertrand back now.

really?

I can't even put in numbers how far superior Luís is to Bertrand.

I sincerely doubt that if we were missing Azpi for several games that we wouldn't win the title.

Luis has done a solid job whenever he did get an extended run in - he isn't a bad player. Luis is not a bad player ffs. Can't believe he's being judged off one game in 2/3 months.

We do have issues dealing with teams with dribblers, don't we? Midfielders and striker press but the defenders back off. Gaps galore.

Its what happens when you have a slow pivot combined with slow centerbacks

Hazard with another stupid pass, its surpassing cuadrado levels now