Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope we don't turn Ruben into another Mikel. Jose needs to give him more freedom, way too restricted at the moment.

Hazard shouldn't be anywhere near the team at the moment. He's clearly packed it in both mentally & physically. Even Cuadrado would be a better option right now.

Hazard has packed it in, but lets not go crazy now.

Cuadrado isnt even a better option to Marin at this point.

It feels as though we're having 2 Mikels out there at the moment. RLC is playing safe with his passing so far.

I feel like he's under instructions to hold and sit because he's got Fab and Mikel next to him. He'd be much more dynamic if Matic was playing.

On RLC - it's like playing Ramires, Pogba etc. at the 6. It just takes away their ability to break away with the ball. They have to be cautious.

I'm very surprised Mourinho even played him in front of defence. Managers will usually play young midfielders further up the pitch, to get used to the level and less room for errors hurting the team.

I don't watch youth football so I don't know his game. But you could immediately notice something was wrong. His positioning has been terrible. A bit nervous on the ball too, but that's understandable.

PS why does Cahill like to mark his own players at a set piece?

he doesn't have a brain for set piece it seems. It's not the first time he pushed someone of our players leading to opposition goal. Remember against PSG he pushed Terry? (Or was it in the league? I remember it was a big game)

I'm very surprised Mourinho even played him in front of defence. Managers will usually play young midfielders further up the pitch, to get used to the level and less room for errors hurting the team.

I don't watch youth football so I don't know his game. But you could immediately notice something was wrong. His positioning has been terrible. A bit nervous on the ball too, but that's understandable.

If there was one video to embody what RLC is about, it'd be this one:

http://youtu.be/5r1yV2Zfsro

(Ps. Hopefully we see these three combine in the future a lot more).

Hazard has packed it in, but lets not go crazy now.

Cuadrado isnt even a better option to Marin at this point.

Yeah probably too extreme but Hazard's been very very bad since Stoke away. Brown would probably give Jose a better performance.

Gotta love Mikel trying a forward pass, so cute

He has got that in his range. Even if it does not pop off. He has done it many times before. For instance the pass to Drogba last week. I wish Drogba had scored then maybe people would stop trying to mock Mikel.