Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are waiting for him to be a super hero when we're looking like a team that can't even play football.

No.

But a little contribution is nice. I am not saying that, so thanks for the false accusation. ;)

Ultilise the whole team, meaning everyone!

Lol hazard has the ball for the first time in ages.

Earns a penalty, and scores!!!

Hazard doesn't want to collect the ball and it's affected our play

Exactly as I said before. Hazard and cuadrado were having a poor game till hazard finally went to get the ball and penalty.

That was the first penalty miss of his career if I'm right...

first miss in the prem...he's had one saved elsewhere. can't remember if it was champions league, fa cup, or some such, if i had to guess, i think it was against sporting lisbon in the group stage.

Furious Styles

What an unreal fraud.

Dives, gets the penalty and misses on purpose to get a rebound, so he for once can score a non-penalty goal.

Arsenal mania..

Furious Styles

What an unreal fraud.

Dives, gets the penalty and misses on purpose to get a rebound, so he for once can score a non-penalty goal.

Arsenal mania..