Chelsea v Man United

Jase

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matic really hasn't recovered his best form yet. That's one of the reasons we look vulnerable imo... when he protects our average defense, he makes it look better, but when he isn't as sharp it exposes their limitations (which aren't few).

I think we played a smart game, we shouldn't be allowing them to win so much the second balls (we clearly have the physical and even numerical advantage), but I feel our players aren't going with their 110% in the duels. Sometimes they man-watch instead of closing the space and tackling. I don't know if they do it because they're confident that's how they'll end up with a counter-attack (and we were unlucky in 2-3 occasions when the ball just missed our players in the counter) or if they're tired, either way, that's the only reason why United dominated possession and had some control over the game. Still they haven't produced much. I think we produced as much dangerous occasions (or maybe more) than they had.

Clear handball by de Gea too. But well, it's not like we should expect any favors (favors = doing their job) from the officials...

Are you seriously bragging about that pass? Conference footballers can pull that off, that goal was all Hazard.

Come on, it was a fluke, dude. It's not like he took a look and saw Hazard's movement and free space before the backheel.

Zouma is really not in this game, Felliani has pulled him all the way to the side. So only Matic in midfield lol.

Thats his primary responsibility.He's doing his job

the pass in that counter Iva was fouled but we had the advantage, the one with de Gea handball was by oscar... it wasn't the only thing he's done, but as I said in his thread, the script for comments about him regardless of how the match goes is set before the ball rolls. You're normally fair, but it's so easy to forget what he does for everyone...

ok, you got me, i exagerated, i can name just as many easy passes he misplaced, but the one thing that is bugging me most today about oscar is his lack of energy in defending. He's barely helping out. It has improved since the goal but before that he seemed very lacklustered

Just shore up the center of the park and we're golden. Herrera and Rooney have been given too much space.

If only we had Costa or Remy against his United side. We'd spank them I think.

Come on .. Now lets not fall further deep ... We have already parked the bus ... Atleast lets do what we did in the first 25 mins, closing downing into them. After the goal we have started to fall further behind ... plz plz plz plz ...

Where will Mourinho be without Hazard?

What's Duke Ellington without that swing?

What's Alex Haley if it doesn't have roots?

What's a weekend if you ain't knockin boots?

What's a black nation, without black unity?

What is a child who doesn't know pubery?

What is my label when I exit boom status?

What's menage-a-tois, or, that is

What is sex when you have three people?

What are laws if they ain't fair and equal?

What's Clark Kent without a telephone booth?

What is a liquor if it ain't 80 proof?

What are the youth if they ain't rebellin?

What's Raplh Cramden, if he ain't yellin

At Ed Norton, what is coke snortin?

What is position if there is no contortin?

What is hip-hop if it doesn't have violence?

Chill for a minute, Doug E. Fresh said silence