QPR v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something tells me that Ramires is the one to be optimistic about. The team selection is so predictable at this crucial point of that you can't help but get that nagging feeling of irritability. The teams we're gonna meet should be made to worry of some changements. Like why not rest someone like Fabregas and use Oscar as Matic's partner? Oscar is so underrated at DM, his games for us there with Benitez at the helm were better than him at CAM, ever. Right now we're seeing signs of stubbornness from Mourinho and we never want a repeat of the PSG game. I hope I'm totally wrong though..

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2014-15-race-for.27778/page-49

":):) Come on QPR, you need to win this to stay up!!! Do it. "

"Still don't believe?

Arsenal form in terms of which position we spent the most time in each month: November 7th, December 6th, January 5th, February 4th, March 3rd, April 2nd, May??? :cool:

#Destiny #Believe #Gooners #RentBoysShallFalter "

Understand injuries can't be controlled to a large extent but I think that's the nail for Remy in Jose's eyes, when he needs him he can't count on him all the time, Costa injured, Remy gets injured again.

Shame because I do like Remy a lot and think he's vastly under rated.

I know we are missing two main strikers but still, this is QPR. We should be able of beating them. Mou knows how to play derbies. I've also read Remy's injury should not be too serious so let's wait to hear Mou's comments about this. Come on Blues!

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/premier-league-2014-15-race-for.27778/page-49

":) :) Come on QPR, you need to win this to stay up!!! Do it. "

"Still don't believe?

Arsenal form in terms of which position we spent the most time in each month: November 7th, December 6th, January 5th, February 4th, March 3rd, April 2nd, May??? :cool:

#Destiny #Believe #Gooners #RentBoysShallFalter "

If Arsenal fans think they have a chance to win the league they need to stop having their head down the toilet.