QPR v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Video playback error. Must be a Fanclub Plus subscriber to view this video."

I'm doing nothing differently than I've been doing all season. Annoying.

I actually got that subscriber message earlier too but when I refreshed the page at 12.30pm UK time (the start of the presser), the message disappeared and I was able to watch it without any problem.

Jose reports only Diego Costa is injured. Mikel is fit, as is Fabregas with a face mask on injured nose. #CFC

Jose anticipates Diego Costa will be back in time to play four matches this season. #CFC

Jose says Fabregas and Matic start on Sunday, regardless of both being one booking off a two-match suspension. #CFC

Jose says Chelsea need points and cannot pick and choose matches, so he does not consider leaving players out on Sunday. #CFC

Jose says Chelsea would never sign a player without the capacity to be good enough for the squad. #CFC

Jose says we go to QPR to win on Sunday and the home fans can play a role but they cannot score goals. #CFC

Jose says nobody is expecting an easy match. #CFC

Jose says being top from day one shows consistency, stability and a brave approach. #CFC

Jose says he never cries because one of his players is injured and doesn't think about it while the player is out. #CFC

Jose says he never cries because one of his players is injured and doesn't think about it while the player is out. #CFC

LOL ! What a complete and utter BULLSHIT. I lost count how many times he brought player(s) fitness condition, week without training for half of a team and late physical test pass as an excuse.

I love Jose but I don't know how the fu** he still can lie in such a straight way.

The speed in how he quickly bring made excuses indicates that he indeed gives a thought about injured and players who are out.

Wouldn't it be funny if Matic and Cesc will pick up their yellow card suspensions exactly on those Utd and Arsenal games?

That's our luck, and it's going to happen. And expect it to happen on the most ridiculous, unnecessary tackles. Or just on arguing with the ref.

It would be terrible if both Fabregas and Matic were suspended against United and Arsenal, but it would be even worse if we lost points here. There will be nerves, hope these two don't give into the pressure and get a stupid booking.

Wouldn't it be funny if Matic and Cesc will pick up their yellow card suspensions exactly on those Utd and Arsenal games?

That's our luck, and it's going to happen. And expect it to happen on the most ridiculous, unnecessary tackles. Or just on arguing with the ref.

My bet is that they will both be booked after the game due to FA regulations for being unused substitutes.

Really we should rest Matic or Cesc for this game can't risk both of them being booked.

Ramires' energy and ability to take the team up the pitch and break the lines over Cesc's guile could be useful considering Sandro and Barton are gonna be crunching anything that moves but yeah, we'll see what happens. Oscar must perform if he plays, times running out I think.

You get the feeling QPR will end up playing class too, like they always fucking decide to do when we show up, the cunts. I mean I'm feeling it so much I've already stuck a tenner on Bobby Zamora to score anytime.

Given the current situation with possible suspensions and injuries this lineup is best I feel.

Luis and Zouma as central midfielder at the same time? It would be a disaster. Obi is fit, so are Oscar and Cuadrado.

Mikel-Ramires in pivot and Willian-Oscar-Hazard behind Remy is way more likely.