QPR v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No goalkeeper?! Expect us to concede another 60 yarder on Sunday...

Not sure QPR have a player who can hit the target from 60 yards ;) #banter

I look at some of the starting lineups people here are suggesting.

Do I need to remind you our form in Loftus Road in the PL?

W1, D3, L2.

Now make your conclusions.

Just read that Jose will start Matic and Fabregas. Shit, I could see some people in the office rubbing their hands already.

I think he expects a fight from them and he is probably right. A suspension might be inevitable anyway and we are someway clear on top in the table. Time for a steady course forward and just keep winning game by game. It puts pressure on our opponents while avoiding putting stress on us.

I think he expects a fight from them and he is probably right. A suspension might be inevitable anyway and we are someway clear on top in the table. Time for a steady course forward and just keep winning game by game. It puts pressure on our opponents while avoiding putting stress on us.

Knowing our luck. What an opportunity to ruined our games against MU and Arsenal. I just hoping the referee to have a good game then.

Knowing our luck. What an opportunity to ruined our games against MU and Arsenal. I just hoping the referee to have a good game then.

Well .... Thumbs up and keep calm, he is probably thinking.

Expecting every shit QPR player's level to be raised way higher than they normally are. There's really no excuse for our guys' not to be either since they've had a week to rest and prepare. I hope not to see us labouring through another match against relegation fodder that we should be destroying.

Expecting every shit QPR player's level to be raised way higher than they normally are. There's really no excuse for our guys' not to be either since they've had a week to rest and prepare. I hope not to see us labouring through another match against relegation fodder that we should be destroying.

like against stoke...

like against stoke...

Stoke are actually a decent, mid table side. If we struggle against this lot than we have problems. Derby or not we should be smashing the likes of QPR who don't have a single player who'd get near our team.