Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

Oscar off and deservedly so. He was ridiculously poor. Finally Mourinho sees sense. Please just leave him out for a while now. He is such a glaring weak link in our attack.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why cant we keep the lead? We lost arguably our biggest advantage of last few years. When we scored, victory was 90% ours. This season, its weird if opponent doesnt equalize...

Cant blame Courtois, but it wasnt what you expect from GK like him either.

Wake up and put a good performance in second!

Ladies please...

Adam shot the ball from 65meters!! I don't know any keeper who would be at the his line at this moment (except for the really bad ones who are scared).

So yes... EVEN Cech would probably been beaten by this amazing strike!

ps: could you please stop :wank2: about Petr this & Petr that every time we concede a goal... Makes me feel like I'm in a really shady and bad pub surrounded by drunk idiots :)

Cant blame the ref for not giving the foul on eden prior their goal. This guy gave us our first pen in 5 months!

We were just unlucky with that goal.

Remy was good

Willian was good and created that big chance for Oscar via Eden, also passed the ball to cesc which lead to the pen.

Eden looks tired, can't keep doing everything on his own.

Matic out of form.

Holiday boy Oscar gets the ball and loses the ball and repeats, missed a big chance

Our 3rd this season lol