Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what blue goggles? the blue googles that have us 5 points ahead with 2 games in hand with playing 90% of the games with this same team.

You have just ignored everything I said. I said that I thought that we're going to win but players from the PSG game starting makes it harder.

Does Cahill deserve to start instead of Zouma answer that and I'll be satisfied. Don't twist my words next time by the way lol.

Cahill over Zouma is not nearly that questionable as Azpi + Iva over Luis + Azpi. That baffles me since December. Why Jose???

Oh well i said i'm not going to judge before match....

whenever cuadrado has played, he has looked less than impressive.

Really? I remember some people saying that about Costa and then he scored goals, at the moment he's not scoring because he's probably trying to be careful because of the crap refs.

Understand this line up since it won us many games but I'm a little disappointed with it.

Cahill-played well for 3 games.

Zouma-he is on the bench to back up Matic and the CB's, Mou doesn't want to change positions during the game if Matic injures himself again.

Azpi-plays because we have Cesc-Matic pivot, it's a top 6 team, so he is more careful with his selections. Unlucky Luis.

Costa- our topscorer and a reason we are top, Mou wants him scoring again ASAP because we need him on fire in the final run.

Oscar-Same as Costa, Mou wants him to perform again, cause he sees him as an important part of the team, Cuadrado must be patient.

Ramires-will come on when we need to protect a lead, probably for Oscar/Willian.

Everyone relax, Zouma HAS NOT been dropped, or even rotated.

Kurt is battling to recover from a few nasty knocks from the West Ham game. Yes, I know he played a small part against PSG, but Jose said after the West Ham game that Zouma would need to be managed carefully over the next few games as his body took a battering in that game.

He is fit enough to take the field (as he did when he came on as a sub against PSG), but playing 90 minutes is not possible for him at the moment.

Mourinho and his favoritism really pisses me off sometimes.

We have good contributors on the bench and a worn out starting 11, some guys just straight in bad form. Give them a chance, get some fresh legs on the field man.

He's been whining all year about people being against us but lets be honest, lately his biggest enemy is his damn self.

Hope we put out a statement today however the lack of rotation once again frustrates me. I thought Zouma would start but can understand Mourinho starting Terry and Cahill but give Luis a start ffs. He has performed when he has played for us. We bought him for £16m and can't give him one game ffs. Why did we buy him in that case? Mourinho bangs on about FFP yet we spent around £16m on a guy who he rarely gives games.

Anyway COYB! :blue scalf: