• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The state of the headline...

B_FNtq5WwAEarQD.png

you seem surprised?

the state of football is pathetic here.

infact the state of any sport that is not cricket is pathetic here.

imagine rafa winning the french open last year but the newspapers running with the headline of graeme smith being confident of a win (with 2 lines informing us that rafa did indeed win the french open).

So proud of our team, haven't taken my Chelsea shirt off since the game - yes I slept in it!

Can't remember still having that amazing winning feeling for so long after a game for ages, still buzzing almost a full day on.

Apart from the dedication of all the players in the game I really want to point out the variety in our set-pieces. This time we didn't only watch Willian/Fabregas's crosses to our defenders hoping they will score with a header (expect Terry goal of course) all the time which I really liked and I hope it will continue forward.

I really hope more trophies are coming in this season, :blue scalf:

So proud of our team, haven't taken my Chelsea shirt off since the game - yes I slept in it!

Can't remember still having that amazing winning feeling for so long after a game for ages, still buzzing almost a full day on.

how did you feel when CFC advanced to the 2011/2012 Champion's League Final? I was high for about a month. At that time people were claiming Barca the best that ever was & CFC did them over.