Rapkun

39 minutes ago, ja1 said:

I don’t believe he’s ever played as an 8 in his career, or at least since he’s blown up at Lyon. While I’m sure he could do it there not sure where it came from, seemed to start when he was linked with Liverpool and they assumed him as a a Coutinho replacement in midfield. He has played as RW for France.

Yes true, i was just referring to the roles i could see him playing in our current system.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 1chelsea said:

His he better than Leon Bailey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Both different positions bud.

Bailey is LW/RW and Fekir is mainly a attacking central midfielder but also striker.

Bailey doesn't offer too much as far as goald/assists goes or should I say his stats don't show that he does. But Fekir is just what we are needing - someone with flair and an eye for goal. Thats how I see it anyway.

We could quite happily use both with Bailey as backup on both wings.

Fekir.thumb.jpg.841180d6ed00f82285a93b2b65985a58.jpgBailey.thumb.jpg.c70eb656793bbe0b1c2145bfcd697c4d.jpg

Both different positions bud.
Bailey is LW/RW and Fekir is mainly a attacking central midfielder but also striker.
Bailey doesn't offer too much as far as goald/assists goes or should I say his stats don't show that he does. But Fekir is just what we are needing - someone with flair and an eye for goal. Thats how I see it anyway.
We could quite happily use both with Bailey as backup on both wings.
Fekir.thumb.jpg.841180d6ed00f82285a93b2b65985a58.jpgBailey.thumb.jpg.c70eb656793bbe0b1c2145bfcd697c4d.jpg

But knowing our board they will not consider some of these information to raise the level of our team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I so so wish we would go in for him but who am I kidding. Not even convincing myself and I'm wasted!

Probably end up going thru bins!

Nabil Fekir to Chelsea: Midfielder provides update on reported interest and his Lyon future

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/nabil-fekir-chelsea-transfer-news-15702137

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I so so wish we would go in for him but who am I kidding. Not even convincing myself and I'm wasted!

Probably end up going thru bins!

Nabil Fekir to Chelsea: Midfielder provides update on reported interest and his Lyon future

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/nabil-fekir-chelsea-transfer-news-15702137

Don't keep doing this to yourself UJ. It's not healthy. We have more chance of seeing a new manager before we buy Fekir.

PLEASE!!!!!!

In the last 7 games he has scored 5, 1 assist and 2 MOTM

Journalist Reveals Why Liverpool's £53m Deal for Nabil Fekir Broke Down Last Summer

https://www.90min.com/posts/6280026-journalist-reveals-why-liverpool-s-53m-deal-for-nabil-fekir-broke-down-last-summer

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

PLEASE!!!!!!

In the last 7 games he has scored 5, 1 assist and 2 MOTM

Journalist Reveals Why Liverpool's £53m Deal for Nabil Fekir Broke Down Last Summer

https://www.90min.com/posts/6280026-journalist-reveals-why-liverpool-s-53m-deal-for-nabil-fekir-broke-down-last-summer

If you extrapolate out both Xherdan Shaqiri an Fekir to a 3500 minute season Xherdan Shaqiri adds up to 19 (ALL league) goals and 10 assists, Fekir to 22 goals (only 15 league) and 12 assists for £40m more.

Looks like the Victims did good business.:(

20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If you extrapolate out both Xherdan Shaqiri an Fekir to a 3500 minute season Xherdan Shaqiri adds up to 19 (ALL league) goals and 10 assists, Fekir to 22 goals (only 15 league) and 12 assists for £40m more.

Looks like the Victims did good business.:(

CUNTS!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You