Chelsea v Burnley

Jase

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can those who are complaining about our passing/display please STOP complaining ... have we kinda forgotten that we're 1-0 to the good?

What matters, is that if we win, we go 10 points clear, and it's up to City to chase us!

Enough said!

Decent first half. Some decent play but capable of much better. Need to create more chances.

Luis has been wonderful. A defender with ball-playing qualities, classy player. Hazard has been good as well.

Cesc is not looking good. Cuadrado has hardly been involved. This is the perfect game for him to show his quality. Hoping for much better in the second half.

And I called it. No more penalties for Chels this season, not in the PL. This is outrageous. No media attention at all though, typical.

Why are these refs letting the Burnley player jump at Chelsea players with legs kicking out when they are trying to head flighted balls? The same player has already kicked Ivan and Zouma with the same kick outs. Two clear PKs waved off again. . Two hand push on Costa and a clear handball. Ridiculous!

Why doesnt anyone ever question the referees? And Im not talking about disputing the calls on the pitch but rather after the game.

I believe the refs need to answer for some of the decisions they make.

Players get yellow and redcarded for things they do. They get banned. Managers aswell.

So why on earth shouldnt a referee be under the lupe?

Fuck these cunts. I mean it is absolutley retarded that the refs can decide which way a game goes. Absolutley discusts me.