manpe

Just watched the latest episode. It was really boring...

I thought it was funny as hell - So Chuck is allergic to electricity? WTF? I guess Jimmy will need to hit up Riki's cash tray or help that guy sell Tony the Toilet helper - freakin' comedy - if you can't laugh at that then you don't have a funny bone in your body

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first 15 mins were funny as fuck. That guy who paid 500k in his own currency, and then the sexual toilet. I was in tears.

Yeah, the first 15 mins were great. It went downhill from there, though. Not exactly downhill but the episode floated around until the final scene with Mike. The ending was a great cliffhanger, but then again, anything involving Mike is good, lol.

New episode is solid, similar to the last one in terms of rather setting up for what might come instead of producing a highlight itself.

Yeah that's how I felt, I don't mind if the episode is setting up the story, it was great to learn more about Mike IMO

• 2 weeks later...

Bomb episode, my god. Is there any better way to set up a season finale?

And btw, fuck Chuck and his space blanket.

Don't worry, chuck fucked himself - now he won't have anyone getting him supplies while he combats his electricity allergy :Goober: Besides Slipping Jimmy will do just fine when he meets up w/ Gus

I just wonder why Jimmy/Saul just does not go to a rival of HHM. Any big office would bite his hand of. Could have still become a respectable attorney...

And yeah fuck Chuck. When I started weight training, I had to gain the hard way, cook my meals on my own, no money for supplements so I had to make my own from dextrose, dairy and oatmeal. Tasted horribly. Recently my brother started training. My mother now has more time and money so she cooks for him and pays for his supplements. But did I tell my friend who owns the best and cheapest gym in town to not let him in? Of course not. I even gave him some of my best workout routines and advises, helping him whereever I could. Why? Because he is my brother.

I just wonder why Jimmy/Saul just does not go to a rival of HHM. Any big office would bite his hand of. Could have still become a respectable attorney...

And yeah fuck Chuck. When I started weight training, I had to gain the hard way, cook my meals on my own, no money for supplements so I had to make my own from dextrose, dairy and oatmeal. Tasted horribly. Recently my brother started training. My mother now has more time and money so she cooks for him and pays for his supplements. But did I tell my friend who owns the best and cheapest gym in town to not let him in? Of course not. I even gave him some of my best workout routines and advises, helping him whereever I could. Why? Because he is my brother.

Indeed - as the older brother get used to this :) my younger brother gets everything from me :)

Enjoy the ride, gentlemen. This is the last episode for a long time.

Was it really?

Can tell his morals are going out the window next season, no more will we see struggling selfless Jimmy, but we'll see a more Saul Goodman like character come out

Hopefully we'll start to see a cross over of Breaking Bad? The first episode begs the question.