Manager confirmed

Who wants to bet on Ronaldinho coming to Chelsea, with Scolari in the Hot seat.?

He plays 4-3-3. All we gotta do is, get a direct dribbling winger and a good quality striker. Midfield shoudnt be tinkered with if we are to play 4-3-3.

Also, now we will hear rumours about Ronaldo coming to Chelsea. You heard it first here.

Edited by warnie_666

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quaresma and Huntelaar....game over :P

Dont knwo how highly Big Phil regards Quaresma's talent. Two games in succession he has started on Bench.

Huntelaar plays best with a supporting striker is what I feel as Ajax plays with 2 strikers upfront.(correct me if im wrong)

Dont knwo how highly Big Phil regards Quaresma's talent. Two games in succession he has started on Bench.

That would probably be because they have Ronaldo, I think he'd bench any winger in the world...

Who would you choose to start if you were gaffer? Ronaldo or Quaresma? Tough one? I think not.

Both is stupid, Simao gives them something slightly different and that is why he likes to play with Ronaldo and Simao, because they are different kinds of wingers, Ronaldo and Quaresma are too similar.

That would probably be because they have Ronaldo, I think he'd bench any winger in the world...

Who would you choose to start if you were gaffer? Ronaldo or Quaresma? Tough one? I think not.

Both is stupid, Simao gives them something slightly different and that is why he likes to play with Ronaldo and Simao, because they are different kinds of wingers, Ronaldo and Quaresma are too similar.

I have seen him start with Quaresma and Ronaldo during the Euro Qualifiers with Simao on the bench. Hence I was expecting him to start with Ronaldo and Quaresma.

Oh and one more fact, Scolari left out Quaresma from the World Cup squad inspite of winning the Portuguese Footballer of the year award for 2005 and 2006. Hence, not too sure how high Scolari rates him.

Edited by warnie_666

YESSS! Perfect replacement for Mourinho IMO. Another manager who got some attitude. I really like that kind of managers.

SUPPER!!

Can't wait to see the list of players he is going to hunt. Hopefully there is Quaresma at least. :P

Edited by riks12

i am gald really that the media frenzy over "who's next" will be over

but now sadly whenever he does a press conference for Portugal i'll bet anything that the media will be hounding him about his new job

i like the fact that he's another manager who'll take players by the scruff of the neck and tell them to pull their socks up

although does this mean his back 4 for Chelsea will be Bosingwa, Cardo, JT and Paulo at left back :lol:

am also ecstatic that this means we wont be getting Rijkaard because i woulda hated having him as my manager

It is going to be very interesting to see now who we go for in the transfer market and how we intend to set up next season. Scolari has played both 4-4-2 and 4-3-3 i am sure he plays 4-3-3 with portugal because they are seriously lacking in strikers so it plays to their strengths.

Deco, Kaka, Quaresma and Ronaldinho immediately being linked to us.....