Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome.

But I'm afraid I'm still not buying into the 'shiny new toy syndrome'. We've still lost 2 wingers in exchange for one, specifically our only natural LW back-up for Hazard; we will be unbalanced and pretty much screwed on the LW if Hazard gets injured. Also, if even one winger gets injured now, we're pretty much forced to constantly play our only remaining wingers or go back to Ramires on the RW (shudder).

So I'll wait until the end of the season to judge both him and the club's decision. I really hope it works out for the best and that we're not short-changed in our quest for the title.

January 23: Mourinho on Cuadrado: "Fits well in Fiorentina squad, Colombia squad, not in Chelsea squad" February 2...

That is why we should never listen to what that guy says. All he does is 'mind game', conspiracy theories, saying things to benefit the club but not necessarily true.

Welcome.

But I'm afraid I'm still not buying into the 'shiny new toy syndrome'. We've still lost 2 wingers in exchange for one, specifically our only natural LW back-up for Hazard; we will be unbalanced and pretty much screwed on the LW if Hazard gets injured. Also, if even one winger gets injured now, we're pretty much forced to constantly play our only remaining wingers or go back to Ramires on the RW (shudder).

So I'll wait until the end of the season to judge both him and the club's decision.

Salah wasnt playing anyway so we didnt really lose out on 2 players, on paper yes, but not in reality. And Schürrle barely even played as a LW during his time here, so he wasnt really a Hazard back-up. Sooner or later he would have left anyways, as he isnt a player who will sit on the bench to be a back-up for Eden.

Not that much excited about Cuadrado tbh, especially for 33? m euros. But hopefully he can prove me wrong.

WELCOME

Petr Cech. Thibaut Courtois. Jamal Blackman. John Terry ©. Gary Cahill. Branislav Ivanovic. Cesar Azpilicueta. Filipe Luis. Kurt Zouma. Nathan Ake. Andreas Christensen. Eden Hazard. Cesc Fabregas. Nemanja M atic. Oscar. Willian. John Mikel Obi. Ramires. Juan Cuadrado. Diego Costa. Didier Drogba. Loic Remy. Jose Mourinho. Steve Holland. Silvino Louro. Rui Faria. Christophe Lollichon. Chris Jones. Carlos Lalin. Mick Mc Given. Eva Carneiro. Roman Abramovich.

1200.jpg

He's on an ego trip if he chooses the 74 shirt, really don't want us to become the new Milan, this isn't american football ffs.

Probably the club won't allow it. I'm sure Eto'o would've preferred 99 ahead of 29 but, obviously, that didn't happen.

I don't understand what is the fuss with the shirt numbers, why does it matter if the number is 1 or 99? Obviously a tradition number like 1 to 20 is expected, what is wrong with a 99...etc?

This is gonna be a similar debate to Hull Tiger isn't it LOL

Chelsea are gaining quite a foothold in South-America. We are already a Brazilian team, I suspect Chelsea is very popular among Brazilians (judging by this forum they are)? Now we have a hand in in Columbia, and I reckon it's not a small market with almost 50 million people.