Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, it's different.

It's small-time, Milan lost their tradition when they did it, it became a 'trend', players saw themselves as centre of the universe so the 1-11 hierarchy was scrapped. The number 10, the number 11 etc.. should be a rewards/a status, like it was for Hazard.

It's small-time, Milan lost their tradition when they did it, it became a 'trend', players saw themselves as centre of the universe so the 1-11 hierarchy was scrapped. The number 10, the number 11 etc.. should be a rewards/a status, like it was for Hazard.

If it makes him more confident and performs better, why bother?

If it makes him more confident and performs better, why bother?

Numbers can't perform miracles. :rolleyes:

1-11 is a club controlled hierarchy, Hazard was awarded 10. We're not even sure if Premier League rules permit a number that high anyway, and if he doesn't flop.. he'll probably take Didier's 11 shirt next season, but still.

1-11 is a club controlled hierarchy, Hazard was awarded 10. We're not even sure if Premier League rules permit a number that high anyway, and if he doesn't flop.. he'll probably take Didier's 11 shirt next season, but still.

I agree. I don't like players choosing ridiculous numbers but I wouldn't say it exactly makes us look small time, just makes him look like a bellend.

But I think you're right, next season when the Drog moves to a coaching role I reckon he'll take over the no.11, so he just picked a ridiculous number seeing as he was only going to have it for 5months; make sure he sticks out to make an impression and all that.

Taking the number 74 is odd but not sure what's the fuss about really.

Clutching at straws there, Barbara..

it missed an 'if' in the second part.

I mean I don't know because I haven't been following any transfer saga (as usual) not Schurrle's, Salah's, Costa's or Cuadrado's.

I came here after I saw an article on the OP saying we agreed to terms...

If Schurrle leaves, it won't actually have much of an impact... he's been MIA for a long time and while I still defend we should keep a player of his profile, it's nearly indifferent if he stays or leaves.

Who said miracles? But I would expect you to know that for certain players having specific number means alot, and they play with more confidence wearing that number...

it missed an 'if' in the second part.

I mean I don't know because I haven't been following any transfer saga (as usual) not Schurrle's, Salah's, Costa's or Cuadrado's.

I came here after I saw an article on the OP saying we agreed to terms...

If Schurrle leaves, it won't actually have much of an impact... he's been MIA for a long time and while I still defend we should keep a player of his profile, it's nearly indifferent if he stays or leaves.

Maybe so but wouldn't dismiss him so easily just because he's going through a rough patch now. We all know what he can do and offer the team when he's on form or at least not enduring a rough patch. But oh well.

I'm guessing it's just temporary anyway. Drogba will most likely go into a coaching role next season leaving the number 11 up for grabs. Oscar has the number 8 now so doubt he'll want it.