Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team to play Swansea City: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Filipe Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa.

Subs v Swansea: Courtois, Zouma, Mikel, Ramires, Schurrle, Salah, Remy.

oh Jose... why one step forward and another back?

I hope having Cahill doesn't bite us in the arse... it probably will though

V nice to see Cech play regardless of the circumstances

if I see fucking Gary Cahill backing off just once I'm going to lose my mind. I expect a gd performance from him though

why so much hate for Cahill. Granted he wasn't playing well in the last few games but overall he has been quite brilliant for us. He's learned his lesson by getting benched against Newcastle so lets hope he reacts positively.

I love Zouma but we simply can not disrespect a player like Cahill just because we want to see the young Frenchman play regularly.

I do not understand that Cahill plays in place of Zouma. I think that if we had not played with Cahill he had not sunk morally (he is a veteran player and this kind of thing is not affected much), but to Zouma this can make you feel very sad morally because he was having a great performance and Cahill was having a spectacular performance. A decision confused, but maybe Jose puts him at Anfield in the starting eleven to comfort and reward Zouma.

The decision to Oscar is more understandable. Mikel is sometimes a small disaster and perhaps ramires not be fully recovered from his injury or totally fine physically. Oscar has improved a lot tactically and physically his performance.

Regarding our goalkeeper, I totally quiet seeing Peter Cech as our goalkeeper.

I expect a good game. Aim for victory! Go BLUES!

"Class is to die on the pitch, not all that cheap philosophy"

Regards.