Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect a good weekend for us. This weekend we can strike a blow at the table.

This is how I expect us to play tomorrow.

This weekend could be very important to us. I think Arsenal can storm the Etihad. I know it's complicated because the mentality of Arsenal and, above all, Wenger, is a losing mentality, but a team like Arsenal can save their season with a victorira in a stadium like Etihad and a team like Manchester City. I'm sure Wenger sees this match as the only way to clean up their image before the Arsenal fans and Alexis Sanchez wanted to do a big party for him to find a good transfer in the summer market. Despite his great season, if he makes a great match at Etihad, sure its price / salary will be much higher.

Incidentally, both Yaya Toure and Wilfried Bony could not play against us on Saturday January 31 if they qualify for quarterfinals at the Africa Cup. This would be good news for us ... But match to match ...

Regarding the important thing to us, I think the classification (1. Chelsea. 49 / 9. Swansea City 30) makes a big difference between them and us, but we are suffering at times far away from The Bridge (30 points The Bridge, 19 points far away from the Bridge) and this game should be a turning point to prove to all our rivaves we are strong everywhere. This is just a small our weakness. Small, because we are very strong this season but it is very important that no team feels that we can have that little weakness and that change their mentality when we played against them. I think we have to forget those games far away from El Puente with small weakness in the last two months and recover the spectacular performance that we have shown many times, especially early in the season when we were indestructible. This has been only a small blip on our way and I think now we are recovering our best performance. On Saturday we have to stick a blow to the table against Swansea.

Standings.

R Team W D L Pts Form

1 Chelsea 15 4 2 49 W W W D L W.

9 Swansea 8 6 7 30 L W W L D D.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/829695/Preview

Regarding the starting eleven, I hope to see Zouma inside. He is really good and very confident in himself. I think if it is important in the next 5 games this will suppose the definitive jump to start for consolidate his career. Kurt will be full of confidence if he feels it is part of our starting eleven. We have in Kurt Zouma a great Centre-back to accompany each match to John Terry.

I think Jose will introduce a big change from our last matches far away from the bridge. I think Ramires will play in our starting eleven at the place that occupied Mikel. For us it would be very important to recover Ramires. He has been injured a long time but his contribution in midfield can be very important to make Fabregas plays more comfortable and more freely.

I also believe that William will play instead of Oscar. Oscar is improving the physical and tactical aspect, but these matches are very strong and probably we need a player but as Willian.

Also I trust Filipe Luis. Azpilicueta is an important man (I hope he can be well soon), but Filipe has demonstrated great performance in every game he has played. Sure Filipe will be important on Saturday and the rest of the season, he is the type of players who make their teams win trophies.

And finally I think it is totally unnecessary to force Courtois play Saturday. He has to fully regain his hand before he play again. Such injuries are very important for goalkeepers and their self-confidence. Courtois should only play again when it trusts him completely in his hand. In addition we have an incredibly spectacular goalkeeper Peter Cech as always is and he is someone we can trust every second he is on the pitch. Its performance is always spectacular. Peter is a legend for us and he never fails us.

We also have the good news that Wilfried Bony will not play on Saturday.

I think that this could be our starting eleven tomorrow.

Cech

Zouma Terry ©

Ivanovic Filipe Luis.

Ramires Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Diego Costa

I hope your comments.

Regards to all.

Jose: 'I'm happy with the squad, we have a good group, not just in terms of football but working together.' #CFC

Jose: 'I'll be happy if nobody leaves and nobody comes but the market is open so you never know.' #CFC

Jose says Thibaut Courtois isn't 100 per cent fit but is available for selection if necessary. #CFC ( So Cech ) ? :D

Jose also says Cesar Azpilicueta isn't available for tomorrow's game but should be back in training with the squad next week. #CFC

Jose: 'We are top of the league since the first minute of the season and we are there because we deserve to be.' #CFC

Jose: 'Swansea have a very good team and very good teams don't depend on one player. Losing Bony doesn't make them less difficult.' #CFC

Jose: 'We always have to improve, we have young players, a young team and there is a lot of space to improve, this season and next.' #CFC

Jose: 'We are not favourites for the title, we are candidates. I would say the same if we were two points behind.' #CFC

Jose: 'Garry Monk's work has been magnificent. He received a good team but to keep that stability and quality has been brilliant.' #CFC

Reading between the lines, Cech will almost definitely be starting, and I think that's a good move. Fractures are tricky, they can't be rushed, so I think this no-risk attitude over Thibaut is the right one to adopt.

Following some of our previous performances, I'm a little apprehensive about playing Swansea. We never have an easy game there, and they are playing well this season. And with City not playing until Sunday any slip up could be crucial.If we win then happy days, 5 points clear and the pressure is on them. But if we lose!!!!! Well I dont want to contemplate what that will do to the confidence of both teams.

So, following my deep and mind-bogglingly obvious observations, the simple answer is.....................DONT FUCKING LOSE :sweating: