Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

http://www.livesoccertv.com/

This is actually a very cool site. Here you can see which channels around the world will broadcast the game. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I didn't even realize I have NBC sports Extra and it broadcasts all the other game I don't get to see live. What a discovery. You are awesome!

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zouma hasn't done anything wrong so far, but even then, Mou starts Cahill over him....Cahill who is in awful form. Hope Cahill will take this chance and won't slip again, because with another bad game for him I can see Mou fed up with his performances.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I didn't even realize I have NBC sports Extra and it broadcasts all the other game I don't get to see live. What a discovery. You are awesome!

You are welcome. :)

Willian is another that gets more hate than he deserves. He works hard, and always closes down. I'd say the way he puts pressure on players definitely makes for them making mistakes. It'd just be nice if he was a better finisher. Regardless I don't think his potential replacements have any less flaws.

And who can forget his genius in that quick corner last week.