Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the whole season judged from this 45 mins only, I am gonna say Zouma, Terry, Cech, Matic, Fabregas, Costa, Hazard are never good enough for us.

Well that's a bit stupid considering Zouma hasn't been bad exactly, Cech has been business as usual and Hazard has been as well.

Do you seriously think people are saying Oscar, Willian and Schurrle aren't good enough to start for us based on the last 45 mins? Get real mate.

If the whole season judged from this 45 mins only, I am gonna say Zouma, Terry, Cech, Matic, Fabregas, Costa, Hazard are never good enough for us.

Maybe but all those players except Zouma and Cech(who are not playing) made much more for Chelsea all over this season than Oscar made.

No, because he barely received the ball the whole first half, so I guess he was excited to touch it again? But still, should have passed.

That, and because Oscar and Willian, and even Matic and Fab are fucking everything up in the final third. I actually don't blame him for not wanting to pass on that one. He should've, but I can see why he didn't.

Name another top team in Europe whose first choice AM is as technically limited and inconsistent as Oscar? If we are to achive our objectives and meet our ambition then Oscar is NOT the answer. it's that simple. enough with the excuses.

He's been trying for 2 seasons

i am not happy with willian's performance but we have much bigger problems as of now.

matic and cesc providing 0 cover to the defence.

the defence getting owned by sissoko and cabella.

oscar forgetting how to play football.

costa' lack/loss of confidence.

by now. i know that willian is not the most creative player but more of a work horse. and he is atleast doing that and giving his 100%.

others like oscar should be benched for a month for that performance.

i am not happy with willian's performance but we have much bigger problems as of now.

matic and cesc providing 0 cover to the defence.

the defence getting owned by sissoko and cabella.

oscar forgetting how to play football.

costa' lack/loss of confidence.

by now. i know that willian is not the most creative player but more of a work horse. and he is atleast doing that and giving his 100%.

others like oscar should be benched for a month for that performance.

Yea I'm not saying he's the problem today, he's just never provided what's expected of him, the others you mentioned have in previous months.