Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you blame him Barb? Hazard is the least selfish player, we know that, but look at the shit his team mates are giving us today...

No, because he barely received the ball the whole first half, so I guess he was excited to touch it again? But still, should have passed.

Terrible performance. I cringe every time they "clear" the ball and play a dangerous pass. Just keep possession for God's sake. Also, I don't know what people are watching. Hazard has been pretty bad to. He kept the ball a touch too long and made the wrong choice on the 1:1. Need at least 3 goals to keep it safe

If the whole season judged from this 45 mins only, I am gonna say Zouma, Terry, Cech, Matic, Fabregas, Costa, Hazard are never good enough for us.

It's not just this 45 minutes though. Oscar plays like this nearly 80% of the time and has about 10 good games a season.