Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot blame Hazard for being selfish in the slightest. I wouldn't of passed to some of them they way they played.

Costa should of just let it roll across his left side and struck it with his left. Lack of confidence at it's finest.

But come on lets have this.

Name another top team in Europe whose first choice AM is as technically limited and inconsistent as Oscar? If we are to achive our objectives and meet our ambition then Oscar is NOT the answer. it's that simple. enough with the excuses.

I will say what I have been replied by others in Costa thread, in a reverse situation like this. Why that comment not be made before this match? Oscar thread is quiet as hell this season, compared with last season.

Yea I'm not saying he's the problem today, he's just never provided what's expected of him, the others you mentioned have in previous months.

Well he did now in 2 consecutive matches...

That bad, eh? O_o

Just to give you an idea:

- Defence has been torn apart

- Oscar and Willian have both been utterly hopeless

- Remy Cabella has suddenly turned into Lionel Messi

- Petr Cech is now flapping away free kicks... something he in his whole career at Chelsea has never done!

- Azpilicueta came off for Felipe Luis simply because he forgot how to mark

- Sissoko for them is bossing the midfield

- Even Fabregas and Matic are having bad games

But hey... at least we're 1-0 up!

I will say what I have been replied by others in Costa thread, in a reverse situation like this. Why that comment not be made before this match? Oscar thread is quiet as hell this season, compared with last season.

Go and read Oscar's thread mate.

Got to say, I love Luis' composure on the ball, really stabilising that left side. Cabella has pretty much been neutralised. If he gets his 1-on-1 defending right he should nail that LB spot.

Newcastle stopped threatening us... I like him, but he's got nothing to do with Cabella being quiet. Newcastle went quiet