Mark Schwarzer

Jase

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The moment he makes an appearance for us he becomes a record breaker here. He'll be the oldest player we've ever fielded. Not the biggest of records but it's something :D

i like this signing cause if we want to rest petr we can cause mark is a more than capable back up no matter who we have in net this season we will be good

.. also like that in the above photos he looks like he already gets on well with the team just fits right in

I think he has been signed to take over when Petr retires

Schwarzer: "I still have a lot of aspirations to play for my country. I want to play another World Cup, we've just qualified for Brazil and I want to continue to play at the highest level for as long as possible. Obviously Petr is a fantastic goalkeeper and the number one goalkeeper at Chelsea but I am here to help push him along, he will hopefully push me along and help the younger keepers at the club as well. I'm very excited of the challenges ahead."

You have to admire the work Emelano and co are doing. Our squad is a million times better than what it was; we're actually not far from the perfect squad. Brilliant signing.

Yeah so happy with Emanolo.

And one thing that Mourinho clearly mention in his first interview is how this department has improve from the past time he was here.

So he also recognizes quality when he sees it.

Not that crazy guy that alienate everyone around him as journos make him sound.

Now I'm starting to have a very good feeling for this season. Just need one more signing like De Rossi and we are good!

I still have a lot of aspirations to play for my country. I want to play another World Cup, we've just qualified for Brazil and I want to continue to play at the highest level for as long as possible. Obviously Petr is a fantastic goalkeeper and the number one goalkeeper at Chelsea but I am here to help push him along, he will hopefully push me along and help the younger keepers at the club as well. I'm very excited of the challenges ahead.

This guy is such a gentleman! I really like him!

Some members really have a right to feel vindicated cos some demanded his signing months ago. If the talknet was in charge of CFC, I think MvG and Mark Schwarzer would have been signed, too.

btw lol@ his manbag

Chelsea is spying on us and taking our ideas. :D

Decent lad, a brilliant goalkeeper and he will surely help the team, he is the type of persons that loves to create a good working atmosphere, his huge experience will affect the new players, not necessary GK.I love our signings to be honest, no overpaid players a la Oscar, important areas (Midfield, GK) and brilliant mentality.

BTW, this goalie was mention in this thread before we where even for him.

Is Emanolo taking ideas from our talkchelsea community? :D

Very true !!!

I think this is good for Cech also. Mark seems like an intelligent guy, and him and Petr will be spending a lot of time together. I'm sure he will enjoy his company much more than if we just promoted Blackman & Walker.