Namika

100977.jpg

We need someone to take us forward and win some games by himself and I feel he's the man for the job. When there will be no hope left, Stevie G could save us with a long distance shoot or a hollywood pass. And he's better than Lampard so that's an advantage on City.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need someone to take us forward and win some games by himself and I feel he's the man for the job. When there will be no hope left, Stevie G could save us with a long distance shoot or a hollywood pass. And he's better than Lampard so that's an advantage on City.

Check your signature

According to Scousers, Gerrard is the best English MF player of the last 15 years but the man doesn't even have a PL winners medal... we'd be stupid to sign him look at how Liverpool have struggled this year building their side around him considering most teams are now man marking him and also pressing Liverpool as well as a lack of runners upfront like Suarez. Hes shite.

I found the missing :Goober: you forgot to add to that.

Considering he cannot hit long range bangers anymore due to his groin that'd be difficult.

World class player, in his day, should of retired last year on a somewhat high instead of a wimper.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You