Tottenham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously can't be only annoyed by Hazard's fucking indecisiviness/wastefulness. Just follow your fucking gut instinct instead of always trying to score/create chances in a fancy way FOR F**K'S SAKE. He was also like that most of the f**king time against Newcastle in the first half..

Are you goddamn serious? Hazard is the only player who can walk down the tunnel with his head held up high. The whole team has been shambolic except for him.

The silver lining to this in my perspective is that now we get to cut out the deadwood that is Cahill and Ivanovic, as in they get to know that they gotta impress whenever they're on the fucking pitch in upcoming games. At least Filipe Luis and Mikel always know that they should never ever be complacent when they are on the pitch. You can easily tell that Cahill and Ivanovic are getting too comfortable because they know they're number one whenever possible. I'd rather Mourinho realizes it now than when we for example are gonna play again L'pool in the COC... Tottenham aren't that better no matter the scoreline, they are deservingly taking advantage of the opportunities given by those two f**kers.

I disagree with every word of this.

Ideally we should have Luis on the bench for these games because he would be better going forward than Azpi but he was left out the squad and he would have been a good option to come on second half.