Derby v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DD is a legend to this club, and he found some after life form... he was bad at Gala last season and his love/motivation made him overcome the problems that arrived with age. He is in really good form imo and he won't play another season for us. So while some use as an argument that Remy should be used because he has 3-4 years with us and DD has only this, I feel the opposite. As the other has time and DD is delivering, play DD. We need to keep him in form, sharp because he's a winner, he's special. In a tough match when we need a winner he's the guy to deliver it. If he's motivated, confident, in form and scoring he's a special player to have, and the best way to keep those things going is playing him.

As I said, I feel for Remy, but I feel like DD's presence is completely justified.

So when Remy becomes crap because of lack of playing, then Drogba can come save us next season. Age is important. I rate Remy above Drogba. Given the same amount of playing time I think he would also score. Drogba cant run for shit.

If Remy becomes crap we can just bin him and sign someone else, remember it is just backup for Costa and those type of strikers are load around such as Emenike...etc

Are you guys sure its Derby we are facing tonight and not Bayern munich. Even fabregas and hazard are starting ffs in december when players need to be rested and rotated as much as possible.

Think it is because we don't play for another 6 days, if our match was on Sat I am sure the likes of Hazard and Fab will be rested too, as it is we got basically a whole week until the next match basically.

Remy can't even start versus fecking derby in COC and people think Bamford has a chance to get games with us next season lol

Your favorite passtime seems to be moaning about every decision José makes.

Your favorite passtime seems to be moaning about every decision José makes.

He has a point tbh. Remy is a proven PL striker and is struggling to get minutes let alone a start. Bamford on the other hand has never played a PL game before and people think it is realistic for him to come in and play as third striker and be happy. He will hardly get games looking at it on the bigger scale. I don't see what he said that makes it a poor comment. He has a very valid point.

If Remy becomes crap we can just bin him and sign someone else, remember it is just backup for Costa and those type of strikers are load around such as Emenike...etc

But why should we? He has the talent to be our no. 2. Why is he being thrown in the dark for a 36 year old? Drogba is a legend but he isnt good enough anymore. My Galatasaray were over the moon when he left, like we were with Torres.

He has a point tbh. Remy is a proven PL striker and is struggling to get minutes let alone a start. Bamford on the other hand has never played a PL game before and people think it is realistic for him to come in and play as third striker and be happy. He will hardly get games looking at it on the bigger scale. I don't see what he said that makes it a poor comment. He has a very valid point.

Wasn't disagreeing about Remy. Just seems like every time I see him post nowadays he's whining about us not playing a bunch of academy players.

Fully expecting him to say "Van Gaal would be playing 9 academy players in this match but José would NEVER do that."

He does have a point this time but the majority of his posts make this one look like whining. Remy, I think, should've started.

But at first hasn't DD been brought to play exactly the domestic cup matches? The worthless League Cup matches?

Remy will play when he's better than DD. DD has been delivering consistently, who cares how old is he and who was brought to be second or third? DD has been better than Remy in the pitch (maybe in trainings too) and as I said, it adds confidence to DD who could win us big matches because he is that kind of guy. Remy will have chances eventually, if not many this season, definitely starting next season (I really don't see us signing a new striker).

As I said the other day, the new black (fashion expression) on this forum is now complaining. Moaning, complaining, criticizing is fashionable around here these days. People were flooding Iva's and live match's threads demanding a chance to see Luis and Azpi playing together, it happens twice in the time span of one week and barely a few comments are made. So they complain, José delivers, they either ignore or go complain about something else.