Derby v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why they were singing something about Gerrad:

From Sportsmail's Laurie Whitwell at the iPro Stadium

'Chelsea had been struggling to find a cutting edge but benefit from a slip by Richard Keogh, who was tormented in May after his error allowed Bobby Zamora to score the winning goal in the Championship play-off final.

'‘Are you Gerrard in disguise,’ chant the Chelsea fans, rather cruelly. Keogh makes a good sliding tackle on Didier Drogba to atone a little.

You wot m8? Did you watch the first half? Scoring goals is not the only indication of being good enough. Even I would score if I had those players around me. He killed nearly every attack we had. Should not be starting.

Every striker has their bad game even against the poorest of teams. Drogba obviously is not as good as he used to be but he certainly has proven me wrong in a Chelsea shirt since returning.

Every striker has their bad game even against the poorest of teams. Drogba obviously is not as good as he used to be but he certainly has proven me wrong in a Chelsea shirt since returning.

Im not saying he should not play at all, Im saying Remy should play more as he is 1) Better & 2) a longer term investment.

Im not saying he should not play at all, Im saying Remy should play more as he is 1) Better & 2) a longer term investment.

Has Drogba not proven his worth to you yet? Didier is in better form that's why he is playing. Remy can play out wide and will get chances to play there as well

Has Drogba not proven his worth to you yet? Didier is in better form that's why he is playing. Remy can play out wide and will get chances to play there as well

Lol better form. Remy played like 10 minutes against Tottenham and scored. Drogba is dog shit. Legend he is but he isnt nowhere near as good as Remy. Cant run for shit either.

Lol better form. Remy played like 10 minutes against Tottenham and scored. Drogba is dog shit. Legend he is but he isnt nowhere near as good as Remy. Cant run for shit either.

Are you taking the piss or what? What is wrong with you?

Why? We have iva who can play CB and Christensen is good enough as another back up. And we also don't know how long Zouma will be out.

Agree. Zouma doesn't play in the PL anyway but in case we have Iva so Filipe can play on the left, Azpi on the right and Brana as a CB.