Derby v Chelsea

Jase

Yeah, not sure how you can drop Drogba for no reason. Remy was unlucky he got injured when he did, but Drogba struggled earlier in the season and since then he's delivered everytime he's been called upon. I'd even go as far as to say that since Costa's return up until the first half of last match, Drogba was our most in-form striker.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suffocate what will be a very noisy crowd, get one mid point of the first half and dominate from that point. I fucking hate Steve McLaren and when I watched Boro v Derby on Saturday they were shocking Derby......that doesn't mean much tonight because it's their cup final, but that line up for me is far too strong for this Derby side.

I am sorry if this was already posted. But Derby manager McLaren had some nice things to say about us:

http://www.espnfc.us/capital-one-cup/match/408976/derby-county-chelsea/preview

"At the moment they are the strongest. I can't see a weakness, we tried to find one and it lasted about five seconds,"

"They are the best team in the Premier League and in Europe. They have only lost one game and only lost it because they ran out of time (against Newcastle).

Erm maybe because Drogba has been playing well recently? So what if he retires? Remy think he is automatic 2nd choice here? If he wants to leave he can go but I doubt it, he is happy and he knows he will get his chance eventually if he is patience enough.

Who cares about the future starting, just about now.

So when Remy becomes crap because of lack of playing, then Drogba can come save us next season. Age is important. I rate Remy above Drogba. Given the same amount of playing time I think he would also score. Drogba cant run for shit.

Pretty shit for Remy not to even be on the bench, but I doubt he's too fussed about playing against Derby. We could easily win this cup and I think Jose is targeting it to get some silverware earlier on.

you made me go back and re-read the lineup and bench I've read 3 times already. He IS on the bench...

Pretty shit for Remy not to even be on the bench, but I doubt he's too fussed about playing against Derby. We could easily win this cup and I think Jose is targeting it to get some silverware earlier on.

Remy is on the bench actually, altough imo he deserves a start since he's been good evertime he's been subbed on.

He is on the bench. Either way I am really frustrated at the lack of appearances he is getting.

If he isn't then he should be. If he can't play against them, then who can he start against?