Derby v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strong team but I take it Drogba is officially 2nd choice striker now which is harsh on Remy.

Drogba is damn near scoring for fun at the moment though. Looked better than Costa when they were on together too.

He's earned Second choice.

Glad to know Oscar didn't even make the bench. Mourinho said the kid can't play too many matches a month, but was including him in every single match... it made no sense!

I wish Hazard was in the bench, but as someone said, he got a nice holiday last week (I'd still play him cautiously in matches like these).

People barely talked - as far as I know - about Luis and Azpili playing together last week, and here they are again. that's something many have been demanding José to do, but when he does, I don't see a big reaction as much as I see complaints of him never dropping Iva.

I feel for Remy, but DD has been delivering, so there's also that.

I can already see the meltdown... no youth kids even in the bench. Sky will break loose.

Remy must have shagged Mourinho's daughter. Why would you play Drogba over Remy? Drogba will retire at the end of the season, Remy will be with us for another 3 or 4 years. No reason to keep starting Drogba.

Erm maybe because Drogba has been playing well recently? So what if he retires? Remy think he is automatic 2nd choice here? If he wants to leave he can go but I doubt it, he is happy and he knows he will get his chance eventually if he is patience enough.

Who cares about the future starting, just about now.