• Costa
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome performance. People say Schalke made it easy for us, and for sure that is right, how three schalke players rise for their own goal with no cfc player near was comicaalso Fährman did not really perform well. but tbf Santana tackled like his life depended on it, also Uchida and KPB ran their lungs out. They simply are not any better. Nor were they at their draw at the bridge. They did their usual stuff, playing diagonals to their fullbacks, pump crosses into the box and hope someone is in the right place. That is enough for most Bundesliga teams. But today we raised our level and got the result the performance deserved.

If Costa had had his scoring boots on today this would have been at least 8-0, which IMO it should in order to put German football in to place. We have to work on our finishing. We will not get those 15,20 chances against Real or Bayern.

all Players had a decent game, but Azpilicueta had one or two bad moments. Willian and FAbregas stood out, Oscar and Hazard were tireless. Drogba and Ramires were a breeze of fresh air when they came on.

Would be really disappointing if Baker and Ake don't start next CL game.

Baker definitely will not start imo. He has not started a game for us up to this date and could not even get any minutes against Shrewsbury in the cup. Yes, we have topped the group but I am sure Mourinho will want to finish this group with a win and he also will want to show respect as in that there are still teams fighting for 2nd spot so he still will field experienced players. Mikel will definitely start if fit. Then it is a matter of whether he is partnered with Ramires or Ake. Baker will most likely be a sub and come on later in the game if we have secured the win.

Yes, we have topped the group but I am sure Mourinho will want to finish this group with a win and he also will want to show respect as in that there are still teams fighting for 2nd spot so he still will field experienced players.

Agree, come to think of it, that is the only thing we could do to 'help' Robbie. I don't care about it, and want us to play kids, if it isn't Robbie.

But that is our point of view, didn't Jose said he want Sporting to qualified too :P

Yes Schalke were poor - but I believe we did this to them

Unsettled them immediately, instant goal - they got the wobbles and never recovered!

Our starting energy was amazing - we need that every game :)

Fabregas MOTM for me - he was like a quarterback opening them up with ease

Great team performance - now the Maccams :)

I made a comment that i was disappointed that we didn't push on against WBA after going 2-0 up and was slated for it. I hope the same people who slated me are equally disappointed that we went on to score 5 instead of sitting on a 2-0 lead when we have a big match on Saturday.

You can't have it both ways.

Great effort all round, pure magic yesterday ... Hope this momentum doesnt drop ..

One thing that is commendable with this team is that way they retrieve the ball once they lose it ... I had read it somewhere .. Mark of great team are just not how good the team is when they have the ball but it is how good they are when they dont have the ball ... Jose has ingrained that into this team in a year ...

Feel good factor creeping in ...