• Costa
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azpi a 6? Only reason Uchida had some "joy" was because Hazard was walking back most of the time. Thought Azpi did really well as per usual.

I thought Azpi was good, maybe a 6 was harsh. But whether or not Hazard was tracking back well he still needs to be a bit better. Maybe I set high standards for him cos I think he's one of the best FBs in the world but didn't have his best game in a Chelsea shirt, was caught out of position a few times more than usual.

Chelsea is the sole reason why the English PL still has respect in the international stage. Just imagine Chelsea doesn't exist. Imagine that all England has representing it in the Champions League is City, Arsenal, Liverpool and United. Every other league would be laughing.

But for as long as Chelsea is present, this league will be both feared and respected. And all football fans in England, Chelsea fans or not, must thank this club for that.

Wow... just wow. What a performance. From every guy oit there. Jose was not kidding in his PC when he said that he meant business.

Brilliant football. And the quality of football was so amazing that I really dint want to switch the channels to bayern vs city despite knowing the result of this game.

Perfect eye candy football.

Everyone was amazing except for azpi who for sone reason kept committing into tackles and let schalke play in behind him.

Hard to choose an MOTM for this match. Iva was amazing and that volley deserved a goal. Willian was brilliant. Cesc, oscar, hazard were theie usual selves and the one touch passing between them was a delight. Rambo and DD played their part in the performance. But for me, MATIC was somethinf else today. The way he dominated the schalke mid was unbelievable. The tackles he won, the interceptions. Just amazing.

Next is sunderland away. A tricky one (not going on form but in a general sense). Hope we can continue this performance.

So much people get on Willian's back. So happy to see that he justified his inclusion in the team. Mourinho could have rotated him out the team for Ramires or Schurrle but he persisted with him and how brilliant was he? Fantastic. Rest of the team totally superb. Fabregas passing was just a joy to watch. Amazing to think that unlike other teams are fitness is great. Most of our team is fit and that is really helping us. Bring on Sunderland! Never looked forward to watching us this much in our history :blue scalf:

Great game but Schalke was god damn awful. What a shit defense oh my god. we wasnt even nearly to our best and still destroyed them with ease. now we can relax against Sporting at home.

Di Matteo with an awful line-up. Höwedes as LB and Santana in CB etc. Tactical set-up was really bad and they were way too passive and full of fear. Expected much more from Schalke but they are in a bad shape at the moment, especially defensively.

Great game. May this kind of attitude and intent always be the case against whatever opponent, bar Real and Bayern, and maybe Barca. I've always said it and I'll say it again, this team is good enough to seriously hurt and oppose their will on any team.

JT really deserved that goal. He's been unlucky with his headers. Fantastic efforts weren't rewarded with goals.

Matic was amazing, he didn't allow Schalke any room for the most part. How you can say that about one player is insane, but it's true.

Fabregas once again showing he will perform big as long as the team plays with plenty of intent going forward and gives him plenty of support and options. I don't know what people expect him to do when the tactics are defensive. All because of that big game flop nonsense. His record for Barca wasn't good yeah, and he was poor against Utd for the most part (it happens) but he's the midfield general here, believe me when I say he'll perform for the most part. He's top quality.

And Drogba keeps silencing the doubters and more importantly, those who didn't believe he woud add anything and disrespected him. Keep on doing what you do Drogs!

Chelsea is the sole reason why the English PL still has respect in the international stage. Just imagine Chelsea doesn't exist. Imagine that all England has representing it in the Champions League is City, Arsenal, Liverpool and United. Every other league would be laughing.

But for as long as Chelsea is present, this league will be both feared and respected. And all football fans in England, Chelsea fans or not, must thank this club for that.

Absolutely.

But you will never hear that from the media. I owned my mate the other day (Arsenal Fan) that he should be thanking us because we're the reason he even has his 4th place trophy. If it wasn't for us Winning CL, and Europa and getting to the Semis last year, England would have lost their 4 spots.

But no. The media hardly ever give us our respect, and the FA even fucked us over when we asked them for an extra days rest before Atletico Madrid 2nd leg last season.

It doesn't even amaze me anymore. :rolleyes:

Did Costa get injured again? He signalled to the bench that he wanted to go off and walked straight down the tunnel after doing so.

Either he was feeling some discomfort in his hamstring again or he didn't want to keep on playing and didn't even bother to stick around to watch the rest of the game.

Mourinho says Diego Costa will be ready for Saturday's game at Sunderland.