NK Maribor v Chelsea

Jase

• Movement is too poor. Fabregas is not demanding the ball enough.

Hazard is receiving the ball in bad areas, too far away from goal.

Our build up is incredible imaginative. Slow paced passes, predictable, no triangles, no runs being made.

Mourinho surely has to know by now that Schurrle's best position is on the left not on the right. Schurrle should be on the left, Hazard middle, Willian right.

We are being contained far too easily by a side who shouldn't be containing us. Costa in the 2nd half please.

Generally speaking, we have to show more variation in our play other than relying on pressing and counter-attacks.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's always been a sub. Why people expect anything from him when he starts I'll never know.

Exactly, one week some call Willian a saviour, the other week he should be sold. Same for Schurrle. People may have an opinion, it's an open forum.But we all must realize that when we call our own players "cunts", we don't deserve to be called a blue!!

The game is going exactly the way I thought it would go ... Maribor are sitting back, because they know if they open up the floodgates will open. I watched most of their games this year and today is one of the better performances for sure (especially in defense). I also expected us to be a little slow and underestimate them a little, so for me it is no surprise that we have a draw at the half. Now that Costa and Oscar are on I expect a much better performance, but I would have change Drogba for Costa.