Chelsea v NK Maribor

Jase

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great. The one and only streaming site I've found that works on iOS devices no longer works.

I've yet to be able to watch us in the CL this season and that now continues. Fuck me.

the game is being shown live on FSW2. Don't you have this channel?

Great. The one and only streaming site I've found that works on iOS devices no longer works.

I've yet to be able to watch us in the CL this season and that now continues. Fuck me.

fromsport works mostly for me in ios

the game is being shown live on FSW2. Don't you have this channel?

Nope. I've discussed this with a few others here before, but I only get FS and FS1 here.

fromsport works mostly for me in ios

Holy shit! This site actually works! Cheers.

Expect Maribor to play very defensive, they have parked the bus in the last 2 game (Sporting and Schalke) and I don't expect anything different tonight. It's normal to see teams playing defensive at SB, but we might have some problems breaking them down since they play quite good in defense. They also have a few dangerous players like Tavares and Ibraimi who is very technical and quick, which could pose some problems for us. On the other side their CBs are very unreliabe and slow, so we must take advantage of that ... goalkeeper Handanovic (the cousin of Samir from Inter) is also prone to mistakes, he is like slovenian Heurelho Gomes, but he has been playing very good in the first 2 games in UCL.

C'mon you BLUES !!!