Chelsea v NK Maribor

Jase

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't under estimate this lot but this should be very convincing and maximum three points without too much of a fuss.

I'm not so sure. They are better than people give them credit for... We aren't playing with our strongest side and if either Remy or Drogba start, neither have built a good understanding with the squad as yet. I think its gonna be closer than people think, especially if we go 20-30mins without a goal.

Jose should give rest to some players, we play many games and next is very important against ManUnited i think that we should beat our todays opponent easy. I hope to see Zouma,Salah in first eleven, Remy of course to replace Diego, maybe we will see Solanke for few minutes if the result will safe. In fact if we'll win next two matches against maribor we can be calm about the advantage.

PS. Hi everybody, thats my first post on this forum hope that its first of many, sorry for my english hope it will better soon :P

Jose should give rest to some players, we play many games and next is very important against ManUnited i think that we should beat our todays opponent easy. I hope to see Zouma,Salah in first eleven, Remy of course to replace Diego, maybe we will see Solanke for few minutes if the result will safe. In fact if we'll win next two matches against maribor we can be calm about the advantage.

PS. Hi everybody, thats my first post on this forum hope that its first of many, sorry for my english hope it will better soon :P

WElcome .. I would start with Drogba ,, we may need Remy against Manure . I want to see AKE start as Luis will be

needed to replace Azpi for PL

welcome

This game is the biggest club game in slovenian football history, so our media is reporting everything there is to know about it. I guess if you don't like football it could be quite annoying but I don't mind it because at least today the whole country are talking about Chelsea, instead of Real, Barca or Bayern. Chelsea already played against another slovenian team this year - Olimpija Ljubljana (which was a dream come true for me) and I think it was just meant to be that we drew NK Maribor. Since Olimpija (my local team) and Maribor are bitter rivals (like United and Liverpool in England) I don't really like them, but I always wish them well in European competitions ... just not the next 2 matches when they play against my Chelsea :D . But there are a lot of people who like Olimpija, but will also support Maribor tonight because they support slovenian teams. Altough true Olimpija fans will never cheer for Maribor, one pub in Ljubljana are even offering a free beer if you come in with a Chelsea shirt B) .

Even though I will support Chelsea tonight (as always of course) and hope they beat Maribor convincingly, I still don't wish an embarrassment for them cause they will represent slovenian football for the whole world.

I would take a nice 3-1 win with Hazard scoring 2 and Remy with another. :blue scalf: