Loïc Rémy

SeB

49 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Even better: Ramires was 25m pounds which is 33m euros. I am not sure about the Remy and KDB numbers but you are right it definitely adds up. we could get 1-2 world class players for that amount in summer if it is  indeed free cashflow. 

KDB 12m pounds as well. 20% out of the 58m pounds City have payed for him.

12 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Our board are mental so I can see it.

SSN Breaking News on deadline day wouldn't surprise me if we start chasing Inzaghi.

To be fair, if we do sell Loic, we would absolutely NEED Inzaghi to maintain the team's offside averages...

The past season has shown be he is absolutely useless. The start to the season Costa had was ridiculously poor, yet José would risk playing a half-fit Diego and even Falcao ahead of Remy. Even Guus is grudging in the time he gets. It is quite clear to me that neither manager rates him particularly high, and he is arguably more injury prone than Diego, too. I wouldn't miss him and I'm not afraid to admit I got this one wrong. He isn't the player I expected him to be. He scored one or two important goals (Stoke, Hull, City, etc.), but he is even worse than Kalou at staying onside. A big step down in quality from our previous French striker, Anelka. He isn't a top striker. Then again, neither are Pato or Falcao. But Remy might as well move on, and it'll be for the benefit of all parties. 

1 hour ago, BlueLion said:

The past season has shown be he is absolutely useless. The start to the season Costa had was ridiculously poor, yet José would risk playing a half-fit Diego and even Falcao ahead of Remy. Even Guus is grudging in the time he gets. It is quite clear to me that neither manager rates him particularly high, and he is arguably more injury prone than Diego, too. I wouldn't miss him and I'm not afraid to admit I got this one wrong. He isn't the player I expected him to be. He scored one or two important goals (Stoke, Hull, City, etc.), but he is even worse than Kalou at staying onside. A big step down in quality from our previous French striker, Anelka. He isn't a top striker. Then again, neither are Pato or Falcao. But Remy might as well move on, and it'll be for the benefit of all parties. 

Harsh. Dude was ace last season.

16 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

You really believe that we will sign RVP?...

Not really, but Sky Bet does :Goober:

" We continue to see money for Robin van Persie to join Chelsea. The former Manchester United striker is now 2/1 to join the Blues from 6/1, although he remains 2/5 to stay at Fenerbahce for the rest of the season. "