Mattia Destro

Waterfall

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a good striker, good instincts he has from the videos I watched, good awareness in the box and an excellent finisher. A poacher, he could develop to a very high level in a few years given that poachers don't really shine early. We difinitely need his type.

What? The guy is better than Destro. I actually watch Serie A because my bro is a Milan fan.

He was shit in world cup and anyway, no where near Cfc quality even for backup. Destro has higher celiling and if Mou wants him, I trust him.

He was shit in world cup and anyway, no where near Cfc quality even for backup. Destro has higher celiling and if Mou wants him, I trust him.

Costa was shit in WC aswell. Don't judge a player based on his WC performance. I do agree with trusting Mou but Ibarbo has performed better than Destro over the years.

Costa was shit in WC aswell. Don't judge a player based on his WC performance. I do agree with trusting Mou but Ibarbo has performed better than Destro over the years.

No he hasn't lol. His goal per game ratio is awful. Isn't he deployed as a winger more often than not anyway?

We really do need a striker back up. I cannot imagine life without Costa. And yes with Costa in the team, it reminded me of the feeling of having a striker in the team.

Drogba is always gonna be a 3rd choice striker or 4th choice centreback(!!!)

And Torres can seek first team elsewhere.... (:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You