Mattia Destro

Waterfall

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about this Destro kid but if he's Jose's choice than he's my choice as well. If the rumoured fee is true, £18m is exactly what we should be paying for a 2nd choice striker, he won't play a lot and is young.

Message to the supporters, 18m is not a lot of money! Don't expect Messi-like performances if he does come.

I'm not sure about this Destro kid but if he's Jose's choice than he's my choice as well. If the rumoured fee is true, £18m is exactly what we should be paying for a 2nd choice striker, he won't play a lot and is young.

Message to the supporters, 18m is not a lot of money! Don't expect Messi-like performances if he does come.

If he has the same sort of impact of Pandev at Inter for Mourinho I will not complain.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You