Chelsea v Leicester City

Jase

Thank you. But that isnt live then? The game is at 7 am in Los Angeles (that's where I am atm) or is 10 am in another timezone in America? I'm confused haha :)

Just timezones mate.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As good as the first half at Burnley was, this should provide an early litmus test of how far we actually are from the problems we faced against these sides last season. They dominated the championship, have some decent ex-PL players and got off to a good start against Everton and would want to remain unbeaten. I'd be very disappointed if Luis doesn't play. Hit them with some width on the left, a deep playmaker and some competent finishing and movement upfront and we'll better know where we stand.

First home match of the season, weather looks decent, butterflies and excitement not just for football being back but to see just what this Chelsea team can do.

A progression from the Burnley game and a decent win and I'll be happy. Come on Chels!

Some people baffle me, Ivanovic is Solid! a threat at every corner, Scored in the first game....yet people want him dropped just like that?

neither luis or azpi are threats at set pieces.....Ivan will play every week.

If you judge players on how much of a threat they are then why do you like Torres so much?

Leicester annihilated the championship last season; won't be surprised if they challenge for top 4 this season. This will be one of the toughest games this season.

Newcastle basically won the Championship in October but didn't finish in the top 4 in 2010/11?